Week 12 other games.

Josh Jacobs went apeshit against the Seahawks. He looked like prime Adrian Peterson.
Didn't see the whole game but Seattle had multiple turnovers , Geno was off his game.
The color guy at one point says about the Raiders, "We going to play any defense today? The whole short zone is empty.".

I'm starting to like some of these new color commentators. The above was Adam Archeleta. Vilma is good.

Didn't see the whole game but Seattle had multiple turnovers , Geno was off his game.
The color guy at one point says about the Raiders, "We going to play any defense today? The whole short zone is empty.".

I'm starting to like some of these new color commentators. The above was Adam Archeleta. Vilma is good.
I think both Raiders and Seahawks are suspect (as in how good they are). Raiders won last week but I don't recall it being against top competition (too lazy to check) and I think Seahawks early success was fraudulent and they are/have come back to Earth.
lets see how both doing going forward.

I think both Raiders and Seahawks are suspect (as in how good they are). Raiders won last week but I don't recall it being against top competition (too lazy to check) and I think Seahawks early success was fraudulent and they are/have come back to Earth.
lets see how both doing going forward.
Maybe Vegas has turned a corner. But they're a 4 win team with 3 of those wins coming against the Broncos and Texans. They certainly have the talent to be a major problem on any given day.

What?? So Jeff Saturday is NOT the answer? Ok, so he never was, but man, this is next level bad
In fairness, he's not responsible for 50% of the Colts' games where they notched 0 or fewer yards in the first quarter. :shrug-n:

No one can question the arm talent of Lawrence & unlike that candyass Zach Wilson, he works hard, takes responsibility, & keeps his mouth shut.
Something about Lawrence's throwing motion reminds me e of Marino's. Elbow back, ball gone. I may be missing something but looks like zero wind up. Fun to see.

Back