Week 13 Gamete Thread - @Bills, Mon Dec 6th, 8:15pm EST

Stolen from @Foxx home board.

FFcn_bGXMAAOXVc
Sooo basically without all those former Pats coaches, the Bills wouldn't have success..lol Kidding, the Bills are a very good team and as much as I want the Pats to win 38-9, I would settle for a W. It won't be easy, the Bills are a good team and they will be ready for this challenge.

I'm going to have to disagree, I can think of at least a half dozen players (if not more) he nailed in the draft, but everyone focuses on TFB. Anyhow. :smilies-11117:
This is what I mean about fans of other teams, so brainwashed, they have limited football knowledge. BB drafts and develops Brady, makes these people HOFers and millions upon millions, and somehow BB has no influence, it's all just Brady.

One could argue though, back then, the Broncos OL was the key to those RB's successful seasons. It seemes like every RB they had was going to for 1,800+ a yards season, then when they left the Broncos, they were below average. The Broncos cut blocking OL was more of the key to their Running game imo. But Anderson is a big dude.
I agree. They also used a lot of zone blocking schemes like we do. It was just the first RB that popped into my mind based on the size/agility combo.

My favoite stat from the Bills press release I posted is this one:

"The Bills have decreased their points per
game allowed average by 6.9 points since
last season, which is the second-largest
decrease in the NFL this season (DEN,
10.1)."

Well, they did hold the Jags to 9 points....
And you guys got beat by the Dolphins (they seem to have a good history against you guys these past few years).

It would appear that most teams in the AFC this year are flawed/have had setbacks. Will the Pats experience what everyone else seems to have gone through, or did they get that out of their system at the beginning of the year?

It would appear that most teams in the AFC this year are flawed/have had setbacks. Will the Pats experience what everyone else seems to have gone through, or did they get that out of their system at the beginning of the year?

Red zone efficiency might be the biggest sticking points for Pats thus far. Although the offense is a lot better than it was at the start of the year. There have been several games that the offense has had one or two punts total, which speaks to the high level that Mac is handling the offense.

And you guys got beat by the Dolphins (they seem to have a good history against you guys these past few years).

I hope it is the latter. There is much precedent for this.

Different part of the season. If we had played the Dolphins in the last 6 games, we would be 10-3, I also feel that if we had played the Bucs recently we would have beaten them as well. First game of the season is a bit different than week 10 or 11. The Dolphins we usually split with. I don't think it will be any different this time.

Not to mention all the new faces on the Pats offense this year. A rookie QB, 2 new WR's and 2 new TE's, those could be considered setbacks. What has always separated the Patriots from the other teams is their productivity in November and December. While other teams suffer setbacks in the later months, the Patriots get stronger in the later months. 23 undefeated months in the Belichick era. The Patriots suffered their setbacks earlier in the season, what they are doing currently is to be expected of this team because the production has been very consistent (minus last season) for 20 years.

They have exceeded my expectations so far, I am happy with the direction the Patriots are heading in.

And I don't understand how Bills fans (not you) can say "The Patriots have an easy schedule" when the Bills have the same schedule. You played the Steelers, we played the Browns (who are the better team), that is only difference in our schedule that I can see. I could argue that the Bills have 2 difficult games left to play, both against the Patriots, the rest of the games should be gimmes.

Last edited:

No, no, no...No, we didn't.

We gave the game away to the Dolphins like we gave the game away up in Buffalo with a stupid fumble on the 8 yard line. If you people are holding to a Week 1 game for a BB Pats team, you got another thing coming Monday night.

You're gonna get waxed. And McDermott is going to be whining to the refs sucking his thumb when it's over.

Last edited:
Stevenson clocked a 4.62 at the combine. Yeah, put the ball football in his hands, he's faster than that.

Back