Week 13 Gamete Thread - @Bills, Mon Dec 6th, 8:15pm EST

And Makers, up.
Friday. Friday we toast the wife at dinner with the whole family. It is her last day. 31 years teaching special ed* - all with the same district.

I will have a Makers with a single cube and she will have whatever her heart desires.

*No, I was never her student.

And they're right - we are.
I'm not. Heck, I don't even think I bought one t shirt during the first dynasty. I quietly and politely enjoyed the shit out of it all, but there's nothing worse than a sore winner. If someone is a jerk, then all bets are off.

*No, I was never her student.
So you didn't qualify. No biggie. :coffee:

For Serious. You couldn't possibly do thet for 31 years without being a gifted teacher, and more importantly, you loving them, and they loving you. Huge applause from me. What an enormous contribution to a better world.

Cheers

Last edited:
So you didn't qualify. No biggie. :coffee:

For Serious. You couldn't possibly do thet for 31 years without being a gifted teacher, and more importantly, you loving them, and they loving you. Huge applause from me. What an enormous contribution to a better world.

Cheers

Thank you for that comment. You are 10000% correct.

She is the awesome. The world has benefitted from her work, for sure. More than most know. She keeps me grounded simply by being herself.

I might have TWO Makers Mark... What the heck, the kids can drive.

The mall.... That brings back such memories .....
I still have a Whalers jersey and my “kids” have their old sweatshirts ...

~Dee~
I was streaming the Sabres/Jets Winnipeg feed and during the 1st intermission they were talking to some executive that had a framed Whalers logo on his wall - and that was just before they were mentioned in this thread, ironically

Back