Week 13 Gamete Thread - @Bills, Mon Dec 6th, 8:15pm EST

Maybe. I like the idea of slowing the game down and the Pats hunkering down a bit in the first quarter and trying to get a lead. No panic, play some field position and then let our matchup advantages take over a bit. Even if it's 3-0 after the 1st qtr. That's good.

I heard Allen say we'll adjust "what they're going to do after the first series"...That's a red flag to me. No one knows what BB will do or what they'll do series to series. He doesn't get the team can play a 100 different ways with people in different spots without a loss in quality/execution because of the Pats Ds versatility. There will be no pattern for Allen after the first series.

Anything can happen and Buffalo is at home, that place will be unglued early, but some conservative play on offense early and sound D early will help, IMO. Basically, if we don't turn it over, I like the chances.
I think if the Pats just take what the Bills D gives them they should be able to move the ball with some success, my bigger concern is red zone production. We can't just walk away with 3 points, too many times doing that can spell disaster.

More money is pouring in on the Pats in Vegas this am.
The Sharp bettors are speaking loudly by betting the Pats to win outright and they're betting the under. The public is also betting the Pats but they're betting the over.
81% of the total money bet on the game is on the Pats (and only 19% is on the Bills).
60% of the bets made are on the Pats.

I'll try to remember to look a bit later

Expert picks are here

I think if the Pats just take what the Bills D gives them they should be able to move the ball with some success, my bigger concern is red zone production. We can't just walk away with 3 points, too many times doing that can spell disaster.
Buffalo's red zone D of late has been poor. In the last 3 games it's been at a 77% rate. Ours is 3rd in league at 48% on the year and comparatively over our last 3 games at 33%, which is obviously great.

Something will have to give with our offense and their D in the red zone. Buffalo either bounces back or continues to struggle. With TreDavious White out, I am not sure they'll bounce back. We'll see.

Buffalo's red zone D of late has been poor. In the last 3 games it's been at a 77% rate. Ours is 3rd in league at 48% on the year and comparatively over our last 3 games at 33%, which is obviously great.

Something will have to give with our offense and their D in the red zone. Buffalo either bounces back or continues to struggle. With TreDavious White out, I am not sure they'll bounce back. We'll see.
Well lets hope our offense can start being a bit more productive in the RZ. Not having White out there will benefit us. But we will be without Dugger as well, that kid is turning into a beast at SS.

It's looking like precipitation will end before the game. Temps around freezing and 20mph winds with gusts of more.

Looks like we will see a lot of Dhamondre Harrison.

There is a lot more pressure on Buffalo to win this game than on the Patriots.

I think so too. They've played inconsistently in recent games with 2 bad losses still on their minds. If they don't win tonight chances of beating the Pats in Gillette go down dramatically.
The Patriots have steadily improved for 6 weeks and are feeling pumped for the challenge with nothing but positives on their minds.

These fans of Buffalo are out of their minds with fear. I mean, I certainly don't like Goodell and feel these games are attempted to be shaped for ratings purposes or for which owner they want to throw a bone to, etc, but this is ridiculous. If anything, Buffalo will get the calls tonight at home and because Goodell would love nothing more

Why do people think NE gets calls when the opposite is true? The Tuck Rule was applied properly, if a dumb rule, but that was also 20 years ago. We can all count how many horrendous calls or calls that weren't even connected to the enforcement of a rule, have gone against our team since Goodell took over. And, why would we be given favoritism after being harassed and cheated by Goodell and owners who are jealous of Kraft?

30 owners will be rooting for Pegula and his quest to get momentum to build a new stadium so they can all make more money as well:

And they're hanging onto these researched scour jobs like this:

Chris Brown
@ChrisBrownBills

One good stat for the #Bills tonight. Bill Belichick is 13-7 as Pats head coach vs. divisional opponents that are 3 or more games over .500 entering the matchup. 13-1 w/Tom Brady as his starting QB. 0-6 without him.

1:56 PM · Dec 6, 2021·Twitter Web App

^^^LOL!

Here's another one

View: https://twitter.com/BenjaminSolak/status/1467951665538027525

The truth is that this will be knock-down drag-out kind of game which will be close and either team can win on a fluke or lucky play. I hope it's the Pats!

Well lets hope our offense can start being a bit more productive in the RZ. Not having White out there will benefit us. But we will be without Dugger as well, that kid is turning into a beast at SS.
Yeah, I think it's likely Jamie Collins is glued to a tight end a good part of the night. At least he's back.

Back