Week 13 Gamete Thread - @Bills, Mon Dec 6th, 8:15pm EST

And btw, this game played exactly as Chevss454 (and others) predicted and just about as hairy as a wire to wire win can be.

Cheers, BostonTim

"we didn't throw the ball much in high school." - BB

bawahah!

has a bb coached team ever lost one of these wind games, seems like every year he wins one of these
I cannot think of an inclement weather game that belichick lost

with this team I'll take bad weather games every time. Mac needs these experiences too if he's the Pats QB the next umpteen years. three passes in a win? I'll take it and he got the real experience of that cold, wind-chill and wind.
this must have been like an old 50's Packers vs. Bears with 98% run plays

We need a report. Look for Foxx while you're at it.

This TwoBillsDrive post made me laugh out loud. 🤣

• njbuff
    All Pro
  • Community Member
Posted 1 hour ago
What it comes down to is that the Bills playmakers are choke artists when the chips are down and they have to make a play.

Josh Allen slips against Tennessee, Davis drops a big pass in Jacksonville and these receivers couldn't catch a cold tonight.

Story of the 2021 season.

P.S.,

the Bills are getting crushed in TB next Sunday. It will be the easiest bet of the year betting on the Bucs.

This team will melt at the mere sit of Brady. This group is softer than used Charmin TP.

Watching the game in full now, you can kind of see where Harris tweaked his hammy on his TD run. Right when he's approaching the goal line he just twitches his leg and starts to pull up.

That's twice now Buffalo has given up a huge running TD. Henry in the Titan game and Harris. No wonder Micah Hyde was throwing tantrums in the presser when asked if they were embarrassed with the run defense...

Everyone who ripped Joshy in this thread, a perspective from someone who has no trouble trashing the OC when warranted.

1) They won the game, and were ahead most of the game. Keep the lead, and get the fuck out of town. That game was like 2 1/2 hours. Even if you take out the Harris TD run (which you shouldn't do because it's dumb cherrypicking, but even if you did) the Patriots still averaged more the 4 YPC. Against 9 and 10 (and occasionally 11) man boxes.

tl;dr - They didn't need to throw, so they didn't. Running the clock was more important once they got the lead.

2) The Patriots play the Bills again in 3 weeks, and they showed the Bills absolutely NOTHING on offense. Nothing. If it's a crisp 45 degree day in Foxboro with little wind, expect a lot more passing. This was a demoralizing way to lose a football game, because the Bills were soft on both lines.

Also I love how Josh Allen completes 50% and less than 4 YPA and suddenly he's Dan Marino.

Also, I guess Matt "3 Teams in 3 Years" Brieda wasn't the answer after all, Bills fans? :coffee:

Back