Week 13: Other Games

I might be wrong about this but I think they can run 10 seconds off the clock when it’s under 2:00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So Tomlin willingly gave up 3 downs at the 2 minute mark AND gave up removing 10 seconds from the clock at the same time. WOW. :ROFLMAO: I mean thankfully they still won, but man does that ever give you an appreciation for having Belichick as a head coach as compared to say Tomlin, and Tomlin is generally regarded as being among the 10 best coaches in the NFL.

Whinebaugh choking is bourbon for my soul.

Glorious.

Pats currently the 1 seed.

So Tomlin willingly gave up 3 downs at the 2 minute mark AND gave up removing 10 seconds from the clock at the same time. WOW. :ROFLMAO: I mean thankfully they still won, but man does that ever give you an appreciation for having Belichick as a head coach as compared to say Tomlin, and Tomlin is generally regarded as being among the 10 best coaches in the NFL.
he might be. which tells you a lot about the coaches in the nfl. :coffee:

Not sure if we're talking career or season since I mentioned both but the only QB to have a 3:1+ that started in the same decade as Brady is Rodgers, with almost half the attempts. Brees, Manning, Big Ben(I guess he's a HoF'er), not even close. I'm fairly convinced you hate Brady given your reaction any time I gave him credit for anything.
I don’t care about Tom Brady anymore
and his concerns for stat collection.

Tomlin be trippin'...

would love Donkey's to beat Chef's.... just not expecting it.

A Broncos win would be icing on the cake but I don’t like their chances. Chefs have 4 losses in the AFC, Chargers, Titans, Bills and Ravens, the odds of them getting the 1 seed is not very good.

Would it be too much to ask that the Broncos win tonight?

Most people would tell you yes, but I won't.

The Donks will upset the Chiefs in a low-scoring, mostly boring game of which the highlight will be seeing the offset crotch scoop cut out of Carrie Underwood's micro skirt during the theme song.

Most people would tell you yes, but I won't.

The Donks will upset the Chiefs in a low-scoring, mostly boring game of which the highlight will be seeing the offset crotch scoop cut out of Carrie Underwood's micro skirt during the theme song.

Say again?? Chefs made that drive look too easy.

Academic Interest: Let's say the Steelers did what I believe is 100% the correct call, and decline the penalty for unimpeded to the QB the Ravens committed in order to keep their fresh set of downs. The Ravens and Steelers line back up, and the Ravens deliberately run offsides again. Is there any penalty, or anything to stop them from just running offsides over and over until the Steelers accept?
Did Harbawl consult the rule book? :lecture:

Vrabel did something similar to us in the 2019 playoff game after seeing BB do it against the Jets earlier in the year. He used false starts on offense but any minor penalty worked.
The loophole was closed with the 10 sec runoff AKPatsFan pointed out.

Back