Week 13: Other Games

There were a few people who actually wanted Bridgewater to sign in NE...WTF?!?!
Thank God we dodged that bullet. Bridgewater is nothing more than another in a long list of failed "prototype" QBs. Guys with strong pocket presence are always...ALWAYS...going to beat a team who's QB is looking to run when his first read isn't open.

I half think that AOT is asking for respect in a joking manner. He's been around and knows the Steelers suck this year. No need to jump on him IMO.
Agreed. Anybody that knows AOT well enough knows what he's about. Sharp wit with a tendency towards self-deprecation. AOT is no more of a troll than HipKat , #1Jag or BOU and a popular longtime member of this community.

B.O.Z.O. !!! You are back! Yay!

I was thinking about you. Hope Jr. is doing well.

PS. FUCK THE RATBIRDS a.k.a. the ravens,
Good see you you crotchety old fuck. Sounds like somebody failed to miss your natural charm (I'm not going to find out that you're Urinating Tree am I?)

Hey, I'm going to Ben's last game. I'll be in a luxury box at the Crow's nest- Jr's GF's father's company owns one.

Good see you you crotchety old fuck. Sounds like somebody failed to miss your natural charm (I'm not going to find out that you're Urinating Tree am I?)

Hey, I'm going to Ben's last game. I'll be in a luxury box at the Crow's nest- Jr's GF's father's company owns one.
Brought jr up for success I see.

Cheers, :toast:

This will be his last season..whether it is his last game remains in question.

Come on guys, fuck that early shit on him that if you followed was really questionable. Hi PFL.

Ben deserves respect. HOF 1st time around.
Fuck you all if you feel otherwise,

How do you throw a prettier ball than he did to Diante that 1st time, He still has IT.

Last edited:
This will be his last season..whether it is his last game remains in question.

Come on guys, fuck that early shit on him that if you followed was really questionable. Hi PFL.

Ben deserves respect. HOF 1st time around.
Fuck you all if you feel otherwise,

How do you throw a prettier ball than he did to Diante that 1st time, He still has IT.
He's definitely a HOFer, but like with Eli Manning, I am not sure they are 1st ballot guys. Plus, Steelers fans overrate all their players anyway. Do you know how many Pats players should be in the HOF right now and aren't, or weren't 1st ballot like Ty Law? Too many to count.

Meanwhile, Lynn Swann and Jerome Bettis are in the HOF and no one can really explain why, especially with guys like a Cliff Branch or Corey Dillon, who aren't.

i have higher standards for h.o.f. than manning and roethlisberger. manning is hall of average and roeth is hall of good.

Back