Week 13 other games

Poor Jimmy G.! Every time he gets the opportunity to play, he gets hurt. Not very reliable. 😑

Man, if Vegas starts playing closer to their ability and goes on a run to finish with 7, 8, or even 9 losses. losses, they're going to look back at the middle of their season as such a huge missed opportunity.

A five game stretch of the 4-8 Saints and the 4 teams with the 4 worst records in the AFC - the best record was 4-8-1 - and they go 2-3. Manage those wins and even after their horrific start they'd currently be 7-4, riding a 7 game win streak, and having just put down a division rival and WC competitor.

Maybe the team is buying into McDaniels late in the year. Running his offense with Jacobs, Adams, Renfrew, and Waller could be ridiculous if everyone does their job. Carr isn't the long-term answer, but should be able to execute fine.

Man, if Vegas starts playing closer to their ability and goes on a run to finish with 7, 8, or even 9 losses. losses, they're going to look back at the middle of their season as such a huge missed opportunity.

A five game stretch of the 4-8 Saints and the 4 teams with the 4 worst records in the AFC - the best record was 4-8-1 - and they go 2-3. Manage those wins and even after their horrific start they'd currently be 7-4, riding a 7 game win streak, and having just put down a division rival and WC competitor.

Maybe the team is buying into McDaniels late in the year. Running his offense with Jacobs, Adams, Renfrew, and Waller could be ridiculous if everyone does their job. Carr isn't the long-term answer, but should be able to execute fine.

As we're finding out, Josh runs very complicated offensive strategies and philosophies, so maybe it's taken the players this long to get up to speed. Now that they are, they could become a very good team. Maybe not this season, but next season they could be very strong.

I really think this is the season where the Niners have to go and win it all. They've gone all is, they have McCaffrey to add to Deebo and Kittle, and they have that defense who is formidable. They will likely lose Ryans next season, and even Bosa js saying he may play elsewhere the time comes. They need to deliver now. Jimmy G is gone, but Purdy looked damn impressive to me; he was lasering in passes into very tight windows. I mean, this is unreal against a very good Miami team, all from the last player chosen by SF in the draft!

Afterward, he and three Niners players told me, basically, This is the life we’ve chosen. That’s one of the ways that, after Shanahan heard the news, his team was able to function like all was well. From the moment he heard the news, the Niners, and Brock Purdy, outscored Miami 23-7.

The Niners, Eagles and Cowboys are the best in the NFC; I think the Niners are best placed for the playoffs.

I was thinking, Imagine what an offensive coach like Shanahan could do with Mac Jones and our offense!

Last edited:
How can you not be a fan of the 9ers now? Brock Purdy was the final pick of the 2022 draft, which makes him Mr. Irrelevant.
I do remember watching him him a couple of times when he played for Iowa St. Thought that he might gone higher in the draft.

Brady no longer knows when to pull the trigger. Being outplayed by Andy Dalton.

We were in full meltdown mode for only scoring 10 points against the Bills yet Brady is laying another egg against the Saints. Perspective.

Edit: Brady pulled it off in the end.

Last edited:
We were in full meltdown mode for only scoring 10 points against the Bills yet Brady is laying another egg against the Saints. Perspective.

Lol. Yes he did.

Tampa has 6 layups in that division.
It's true. The Bucs are 2.5 games up in the division at 6-6 while the Pats are in last place with the same record. Strange season.

BTW, Brady passed Pey Pey for most 4th quarter comebacks in a career last night.

Last edited:

Wish we had Godwin and Evans.
Tom isn't targeting Evans much recently. Maybe he'll release him soon so the Pats can pick him up.

Wish we had Godwin and Evans.
Tom isn't targeting Evans much recently. Maybe he'll release him soon so the Pats can pick him up.
Pipe dream IMO. Bill would never pay for those type of players.

Last edited:
Back