Week 13 other games

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
This Sunday in our area we get treated to the Jets vs Vikings and Chiefs vs Bengals on CBS. Fox has the Giants vs the Redskins for those who want to watch bad football.
The late game on NBC has the Cowboys vs Colts. Why the hell they didn't flex the Dolphins vs 9ers is stunningly stupid..
Oh I forgot, on Monday night there is the Saints vs the Bucs, Two teams with losing records in a game only important to a few groupies.

kc vs cincy should be good. nyj vikes should be too. tenn-philly has some promise

kc vs cincy should be good. nyj vikes should be too. tenn-philly has some promise
I will be curious how jets do against Vikes (Go Vikings!)
really wanted dolphins v 9ers. Might consider options on how to stream that

Watson is supposed to be starting for the Browns today.
Redskins over the Giants 10-0.
Bears over the Packers 10-0.
Kirk Cousins is awful today so far.

Last edited:
1670182842752.png
Sadly, we all knew this would happen eventually. He should’ve taken whatever the ravens offered him during the off-season.

For running quarterback, this is a very obvious beginning of the end.

6-3
7-5
Those are not baseball scores. First is Broncos vs Ravens and the second is the Browns vs Texans.

27-15 Vikings. The Jets in the RZ on 3rd down.

4th and Goal now for the Jets on the 1 yd line.

And.....the Jets don't get it...stopped, but they're reviewing it the call was no TD so they will need a clear view that they scored.

27-22 now to the Vikes. Huge 3rd down stop by Minny

They went for it and got it.....huge play on 4th down. Up to the Min RZ

Holy Shit, the Dolphins blast out of the gate on the 1st play and they score a TD at SF.

Tua is on fire lately.

Lions win 40-14 over Jacksonville. Dominant.

Yes, it is Jacksonville.

Back