Week 14 other games.

I've always liked Mayfield, even though he's way too aggressive and throws really bad picks on the regular.

Still, it's good to have a few loose cannons playing QB and nobody can claim the guy isn't a gamer. He's certainly not afraid to make a mistake,
that is for sure. For better or worse, he doesn't appear to be worried about anything, ever.

The part of that impossible win that bothered me was that he looked more comfortable executing that Offense with 2 days in it than Mac
has for most of this season. It hurts to say that, but it's arguably true. 98 yards in a minute and a half with one time out throwing dimes. He was certainly in the flow of the
moment and deserves all the credit he is getting this morning. It'll be a game long remembered and few players have ever had such a transcendent game in the
middle of a dismal season.

I don't want to go overboard, because Baker won't play like this very often, if ever, and I'm still a Mac Jones guy, but it says SOMETHING that a 3-9
team can get a guy ready enough to win a game in no time at all.

What that something is will continue to be a matter of discussion around these parts for quite some time. No doubt, but the Matt Patricia experiment is continuing to
look like one of the biggest mistakes Bill has ever made and he's going to have to find a way to move on from it no matter how it has played out behind the scenes.

I didn't watch the 2nd half of the game. Raiders had a good drive before that end of the half even a FG at that point would have made it rough for the Rams to come back. Carr throws a pick in the EZ. Zero points for the Raiders.
That kills a team. I think that Carr will be on the job market after this season.

Lucas will always have a black mark against him for his assistance on having cutesy characters on his movies. The Ewoks made ROTJ unwatchable at times. I understand the original plan was to have Wookies as the inhabitants, which would have been much more interesting. But no, George wanted Teddy bears. Same as Jar Jar Binks. And Lucas did not direct the best of those original movies, Empire.

The recent movies suffered this with BB8, which sold millions of toys but he was another cute, Ewok character. The much better Rogue One / Andor saga has better, more nuanced droids like the brilliantly sarky K-2SO.

But Lucas would have loved Mayfield's heroics last night which is reminiscent of a Jedi's performance. :action-smiley-043:

Sure as shit better than what we have now.
I mean a handful of the posters on this board are better than what we have now. I don't want them to be the Patriots OC though. I would rather they find someone entirely new.

Did the wife and kids move to Vegas?

No. Still happily living in Westwood, MA. But Mark Davis gave Josh a lot of public support 10 days ago, however. Davis can't really afford to fire another HC.

That penalty by the Raiders D Lineman on that final drive, knocking the ball out of Mayfields hands after he got sacked for a loss and the Raiders in full control, was lunacy.....He handed them a 15 yard move up the field and fresh downs. Madness.
Tillery...he got booted from the Bolts.

I've always liked Mayfield, even though he's way too aggressive and throws really bad picks on the regular.

Still, it's good to have a few loose cannons playing QB and nobody can claim the guy isn't a gamer. He's certainly not afraid to make a mistake,
that is for sure. For better or worse, he doesn't appear to be worried about anything, ever.

The part of that impossible win that bothered me was that he looked more comfortable executing that Offense with 2 days in it than Mac
has for most of this season. It hurts to say that, but it's arguably true. 98 yards in a minute and a half with one time out throwing dimes. He was certainly in the flow of the
moment and deserves all the credit he is getting this morning. It'll be a game long remembered and few players have ever had such a transcendent game in the
middle of a dismal season.

I don't want to go overboard, because Baker won't play like this very often, if ever, and I'm still a Mac Jones guy, but it says SOMETHING that a 3-9
team can get a guy ready enough to win a game in no time at all.

What that something is will continue to be a matter of discussion around these parts for quite some time. No doubt, but the Matt Patricia experiment is continuing to
look like one of the biggest mistakes Bill has ever made and he's going to have to find a way to move on from it no matter how it has played out behind the scenes.
Baker Brass Balls...Mac needs some of that. It seems like he did have that in Bama...not sure why he looks so lacking of it this year.

No. Still happily living in Westwood, MA. But Mark Davis gave Josh a lot of public support 10 days ago, however. Davis can't really afford to fire another HC.
You’re absolutely correct. Josh isn’t going anywhere but I bet he’s done with Carr after the bullshit hook pass int. That was Wentz like.

Baker Brass Balls...Mac needs some of that. It seems like he did have that in Bama...not sure why he looks so lacking of it this year.
Baker has major balls & zero fucks to give but that’s what gets him in trouble sometimes. Good guy though & I’m in his corner. Hope this stop works out for him.

You’re absolutely correct. Josh isn’t going anywhere but I bet he’s done with Carr after the bullshit hook pass int. That was Wentz like.

You could be right, idk. But, as always, Josh needs a replacement in mind before doing anything like that.

Coaches had to reel him in from all the ints earlier in the year. I think the time has come to take the brakes off somewhat with the upcoming hellacious schedule.
Just say no to Parker, please, Mac.

Back