Week 14 other games.

I forgot that the Dolphins will be playing the Chargers on Sunday night. GO BOLTS
Quited a triple header on Sunday.

LOL. The South is so bad. Still, I would hate to see Brady register his first losing season. Doubtful they beat Niners Sunday as Purdy looks pretty solid and Tamap's defense has only forced 2 turnovers in the last 8 games. The only thing that makes me hesitate is the game is in San Fran and Brady is going to want to win badly in his home state.

View: https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1601273642871967744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1601273642871967744%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

LOL. The South is so bad. Still, I would hate to see Brady register his first losing season. Doubtful they beat Niners Sunday as Purdy looks pretty solid and Tamap's defense has only forced 2 turnovers in the last 8 games. The only thing that makes me hesitate is the game is in San Fran and Brady is going to want to win badly in his home state.

View: https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1601273642871967744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1601273642871967744%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Tom's tearing it up there in Tampa. (His stats aren't bad really, may well hit 4k yds, but his team and him?)

Although I'll be tuned in to the Jets vs Bills game on CBS, the Eagles and Giants are on Fox at the same time.

Although I'll be tuned in to the Jets vs Bills game on CBS, the Eagles and Giants are on Fox at the same time.
Really interested in both, although I expect eagles to win by two scores
lets see how the Mike White experience goes this week.
(Same for the 9er’s and Purdy or whatever his name is)

Really interested in both, although I expect eagles to win by two scores
lets see how the Mike White experience goes this week.
(Same for the 9er’s and Purdy or whatever his name is)
Purdy was Mr. Irrelevant in last years draft.
Matt Moore was the only Patriots Mr. Irrelevant that I can think of. He lasted 5 or 6 years and was part of the 2001 SB Championship team.

The joy it will bring some members here.
I just feel sad. Here or tampa Bay, it's sad he isn't TFB any more.

Sometimes I wonder if he has CTE.

I know Giselle said he had more concussions than anyone knew about, and even without concussions, do you remember him and Ben Watson banging helmets three times really hard as their pre-game psyche-up? every game? Three times every game they did some something that would get them ejected if they did it to an opponent even once in a game.

OTOH, anything that might make Mazz STFU even for a day is something wonderful. Maybe Tom is sacrificing himself for Patriots fans the world over?

Just sayin'
But that could the new favorite team?

Allen not looking too good so far today. Missed receiver who was wide open when the DB fell down. Hasn't ran the ball at all.

Old fashioned defensive game that I love. I know the Madden and Fantasy people hate it, but I love it. Just as long as the Bills win 3 to 0 I'll be happy.
TD Bills after the Jets do stupid again.
Lions up 14 to 7 against the Vikes.

Last edited:
Lions 14-7 at the half and the Lions have made a few big mistakes and missed a FG with 10 seconds before the half.

They have shut down the Vikes running game.

Back