Week 14 - Queefs @ Pats, Sun 12/8 4:25PM

So, why aren't you a Cowturds fan? I mean, you're practically neighbors with Zack Thomas. He grew up in Pampa (I think)? Oh wait...Dolphins?

meh, My dad, 92 , is a Cowboys fan as he was born and raised in San Angelo.

Truth be told I was born and raised in Kansas but down in the southeast.

Somehow my dad who was a veterinarian became acquaintances with Jerrel Wilson and a couple other Chiefs back in the 60's. I was told Jerrel taught me how to kick a football at the age of 5. So became a lifelong Chief fan.

Obviously I sucked and developed skills to masturbate swine instead.

Somehow my dad who was a veterinarian became acquaintances with Jerrel Wilson and a couple other Chiefs back in the 60's. I was told Jerrel taught me how to kick a football at the age of 5. So became a lifelong Chief fan.

Everyone has their own calling.

I've been all around there...I respect your choice.

Chiefs under Andy Reid have averaged 32 points at Foxboro
Too bad Pats under BB averaged more than the Chiefs.

Chiefs haven't beaten the Pats in over 5 years. FIVE YEARS!!!! And never with Mahomes. You got like 3 guys left who were on the last team to beat the Pats.

You'll never have a better chance than this weekend. Lose this weekend and STFU forever.

Where I'm from, many people ask me why I'm a Pats fan. Most here are: Seachickens fans. After that, Broncos. Steelers, 69ers, Raiders, Vikings, Bears, and somewhere in the ens, The Pats.

I'm the odd/ball (don/t care either)...

here's an interesting stat:

Patriots are 0-2 when allowing more than 14 points

They’ve played 2 legit teams and lost to 2 legit teams

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Chiefs haven't beaten the Pats in over 5 years. FIVE YEARS!!!! And never with Mahomes. You got like 3 guys left who were on the last team to beat the Pats.

You'll never have a better chance than this weekend. Lose this weekend and STFU forever.

They beat them in NE 2 years ago

Looks like the flu has passed, but Cannoon is still listed with an illness, 3 weeks now.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">After listing 17 players questionable last week, the Patriots’ injury report is thinning a bit. <a href="https://t.co/fsEOoxGv54">pic.twitter.com/fsEOoxGv54</a></p>— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1202358964345810946?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 4, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I guess you're not counting the 42-27 ASS WHOOPIN we put on you opening day 2017 IN FOXBORO. We ruined your SB winning celebration with an epic beatdown.

ROFL

I guess you're not counting the 42-27 ASS WHOOPIN we put on you opening day 2017 IN FOXBORO. We ruined your SB winning celebration with an epic beatdown.

ROFL

Yeah, that was a rough season for the Pats, ending with another Super Bowl appearance. Remind me again how KC did that season?

Yeah, that was a rough season for the Pats, ending with another Super Bowl appearance. Remind me again how KC did that season?

Hey, It's all I got!

For Now

The Bills disagree with you. I'm sure you'll find out if you have to face them in the playoffs(assuming you make it). Singletary might go for 200 yards against that D.

ROFL

That was a terrible game...yes. Great happy ending however.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

The Bills disagree with you. I'm sure you'll find out if you have to face them in the playoffs(assuming you make it). Singletary might go for 200 yards against that D.

The Bills are legit. Hopefully they beat the Ravens. Yes, I said that.

ROFL

I look forward to seeing that banner the next time I'm in that shit hole of a stadium in western Missouri

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

They beat them in NE 2 years ago

Steelers are 7-5 and would be in if the playoffs started today

Bills are 9-3 and would be leading your craptacular division at present

Cowboys had a winning record and were in 1st place in their division when the Pats beat them.

I mean, I realize how daunting your division is with powerhouses like Denver, San Diego (yeah yeah, I know...I just don't give a fuck) and Oakland...

Back