Week 14 - Queefs @ Pats, Sun 12/8 4:25PM

The Chiefs were the better team yesterday. Still, the Patriots didn't give up. That's a commendable quality.

The team needs to get over it. Will it be easy? Maybe not. We (the Patriots) still have a lot of control over our destiny. And it's not like they lost to a bunch of ham and eggers. The Chiefs are a very good team.

I thought the running game would be improved by yesterday. It wasn't good.

How the hell did they turn it around, late last season? They did have Gronk helping on the blocking game; Devlin and Andrews were big sparks on offense.

And yet, I'll take my chances with this team. They started okay, but the blocking was awful again. What a weird game.

p.s., I didn't wear my best jersey during the game (Gino Cappelletti). It's the 'gotta have this game' jersey for me! The one where, after a game's over, and the Pats win, I say 'Gino, we did it again'. I didn't even wear my other jersey (Steve Grogan). Maybe subconsciously, I figured it wasn't a big game. But I always wear one of those jerseys!

Maybe yesterday just wasn't a big game. We still have the second seed. Nice!
That's funny, I usually wear my Moss jersey but didn't because we got back late from our trip to the cabin. I think the Pats are undefeated when I wear that jersey. lol

Michel will only be able to be good if his oline is good. He doesn't run with authority and he just runs right into the pile. He might be worse than Maroney was.

Michel will only be able to be good if his oline is good. He doesn't run with authority and he just runs right into the pile. He might be worse than Maroney was.

Is Andrews going to be able to continue his career? I know what he is dealing with is really serious.

It's glaringly obvious how much the o-line misses him making the calls at C. Mason looks like a completely different player without Andrews next to him.

Is Andrews going to be able to continue his career? I know what he is dealing with is really serious.

It's glaringly obvious how much the o-line misses him making the calls at C. Mason looks like a completely different player without Andrews next to him.

Not sure. Blood clots usually last 3 to 6 months. You need blood thinners to deal with that issue. If he somehow recovers successfully, I guess it's possible. Andrews is a major loss, like no Gronk and the fullback injury.

Not sure. Blood clots usually last 3 to 6 months. You need blood thinners to deal with that issue. If he somehow recovers successfully, I guess it's possible. Andrews is a major loss, like no Gronk and the fullback injury.

He's a huge loss. If he's done, C would be my number one priority in the 2020 draft.

I will say this about those bad referee calls yesterday. They took away the last 5 minutes from the Patriots. The Patriots are built to play 60+ minutes, while alot of teams don't have that quality. The Chiefs didn't have that quality yesterday.

Now, it's true that the Pats had the ball at the end, with great chances to tie the game. So, they played the whole 60 minutes. But the refs impacted the game so much, it almost didn't matter.

Again, the Pats are built to outplay the opponents, when it counts at the end. They are the comeback kids. So, don't give up on this team.

Assignment of NFL refs seems completely random. Why is one of the worst crews (Boger) working a game with playoff implications? Boger should have been working the Jets/Dolphins game and they need to assign the more competent refs to these types of games. Does anyone have a link were the refs are rated?

I will say this about those bad referee calls yesterday. They took away the last 5 minutes from the Patriots. The Patriots are built to play 60+ minutes, while alot of teams don't have that quality. The Chiefs didn't have that quality yesterday.

Now, it's true that the Pats had the ball at the end, with great chances to tie the game. So, they played the whole 60 minutes. But the refs impacted the game so much, it almost didn't matter.

Again, the Pats are built to outplay the opponents, when it counts at the end. They are the comeback kids. So, don't give up on this team.

Signed. I don't care how many chances you had, when you get not 1 but 2 TD's literally taken away from you in a close game like that, that's almost impossible to overcome. I'm shocked they even had a chance which goes to show how hard they fought.

There another botched call. In the 3rd Qtr Boger penalised the Chiefs 5 yards for a 10-yard penalty. Illegal hands to the face,

Boger genuinely seems braindead at the this stage in his career, It's ludicrous he is allowed continue.

Signed. I don't care how many chances you had, when you get not 1 but 2 TD's literally taken away from you in a close game like that, that's almost impossible to overcome. I'm shocked they even had a chance which goes to show how hard they fought.

You're crappy offense had a 1st and goal at the 3 after the Harry missed TD and couldn't put it across the line. And BTW it should have been called back anyway for illegal block in the back.

Now you know somewhat know how the Chiefs fans feel after being on the losing end of refree ineptness and burnt in playoff games.

You're crappy offense had a 1st and goal at the 3 after the Harry missed TD and couldn't put it across the line. And BTW it should have been called back anyway for illegal block in the back.

Now you know somewhat know how the Chiefs fans feel after being on the losing end of refree ineptness and burnt in playoff games.
Problem with that is, they shouldn't have had to play it from the 3, Harry was clearly in and it wasn't even close. You assholes win by a TD and act like you smoked the Pats, you got lucky to even get the win and you know it.

lol Ok bubba, you keep believing that. The refs gifted the Chiefs the game, just be happy and stop crying that they earned it. You know the truth.

Here's the thing. The Pats could go one and done in the playoffs and it would be disappointing. I would pop open another Rebel IPA and say you have to let the other team win once in a while or they won't come back and play any more. I am not counting them out yet, there are 3 more tune up games left and we go from there.

So, as I say, we can disregard yesterday's game outcome (L), because the Patriots were cheated out of the last few minutes. They'd have been ahead the last few minutes, with the ball, taking a knee, even though they didn't play well in the first half.

KC didn't really impress me. They Patriots will beat them in a re-match, if KC even gets that far.

The refs gifted the Chiefs the game, just be happy and stop crying that they earned it. You know the truth.

Any chefs fan that claims that they won legit is blind and/or lying to themselves...that is all.

BUT, the Pats aren't good on offense, so, whatever.

Back