WEEK 15 • SUNDAY - New England Patriots at Miami

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Figured I would get this going. South Florida has been a place of horrors for us over the years. Still, I like this match up even though the Fins are playing some pretty good football. Would like to see us get the run game going early. I also like Bill's ability to confuse Tua but we have to stop the run to do that. I think we can.

They are down a bunch of RBs right now.

Their defense looks great, especially against the pass, but hey with this offense who cares? We don’t care bout passing the ball anyway.

I’m expecting a low scoring game.

A win here puts a great QB that much farther out of reach next spring.

Their defense looks great, especially against the pass, but hey with this offense who cares? We don’t can't pass the ball anyway.

FYP :coffee:

How is Harris's back? Will he play or is it better just to give him a week off at this point?

Their defense looks great, especially against the pass, but hey with this offense who cares? We don’t care bout passing the ball anyway.

I am not sure if draft position is affected all that much if we finish with 7 or 8 wins. I would, however, like to return the favor and spoil Miami's chances at the playoffs.

Game day.

Looks like we’ll see Sony auditioning for his next team.

Isn't this the game you always lose to cost you a position in the post season?????

Isn't this the game you always lose to cost you a position in the post season?????

Not always.

(And don't forget it's been 25 loooong year since you've won the East)

Back