Week 15 gamete thread @ Indy Saturday December 18, 8:20 p.m.

Meme Think GIF

Thanks for starting a new thread, girlfriend. I admit when I saw the date I thought, hmm that is Saturday. But it can't be Saturday.

Thanks for starting a new thread, girlfriend. I admit when I saw the date I thought, hmm that is Saturday. But it can't be Saturday.
Oh yes it is Saturday. There is also an earlier game. Yesterday, I swear that they advertised that it would "only be on NFLN". I hope that is wrong for those who don't have NFLN. I don't know if some local station will be having the game as I'm not in the Boston area,

Oh yes it is Saturday. There is also an earlier game. Yesterday, I swear that they advertised that it would "only be on NFLN". I hope that is wrong for those who don't have NFLN. I don't know if some local station will be having the game as I'm not in the Boston area,
You and I (and others) are screwed. It'll need to be an illegal stream for this one.

I am not in the area either but am fortunate that my cable provide has NFLN as one of its channels. I would like to think it would be on other channels as well.

This will be the toughest game we have left on the regular season schedule, the Colts are for real, and we don't match up that well against their run game.

This will be the toughest game we have left on the regular season schedule, the Colts are for real, and we don't match up that well against their run game.
Polar opposite of the Bills. But you have to think that BB will have a plan.

just want to put it out there that the pats had the shortest bye. they played mnf, then are playing saturday... :coffee:
#conspiracy
#rodneydisrespect
Goodell's cheating comes in numerous ways.

I'll also point out, he probably gave us such a late Bye that we'd be out of playoff contention by now and it would be a meaningless Bye, so we have that going for us.

Goodell's cheating comes in numerous ways.

I'll also point out, he probably gave us such a late Bye that we'd be out of playoff contention by now and it would be a meaningless Bye, so we have that going for us.
yeah, guess the Ginger Genius bought in to the popular- albeit incorrect- belief that the Pats were a perennial 4-12 bottom feeder before Belichick and Brady. Reality must be really shitty or these guys. Wonder how long it takes for the "cheating" accusations to show up again...

Recall that in 2001, when there were 31 teams, at least one team had to have a bye every week. They gave the Pats the Week 17 bye that year. Because of 9/11, week 2 got pushed to the end of the season. So going into the playoffs, the Pats had a bye, beat Carolina, then had the 1st round playoff bye. How did that work out for them?

Agreed. The big fatties up front will be tested by the Indy Oline. Be nice to see Godchaux win his battles.

Back