WEEK 16 • MONDAY - Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Figured I would get this rolling. Maybe a chance we see Stidham. Bill kind of left the door open.

No I am pretty sure I've lost more than won. I really appreciate it when someone else does it especially earlier in the week like this.

Bills are 7 pt favs. The Pro Bettor actionnetwork predicts a Bills win by 4.3 pts.
They advise to bet on the Pats+7

I think the Pats win tonight, I just have this feeling that Cam is playing for next year and is going to bring his A game. That's all I've got for reasoning...........lol.

I think the Pats win tonight, I just have this feeling that Cam is playing for next year and is going to bring his A game. That's all I've got for reasoning...........lol.
So, only a pick six this time...instead of a few extra fumbles, sacks, and 6 divits in the ground?

So, only a pick six this time...instead of a few extra fumbles, sacks, and 6 divits in the ground?
He'll throw a few into the ground I'm sure, he's gotta work on that throwing motion. Does the Bills defense scare you?

Jeez, I almost forgot there was a game. Should be fun, maybe they will let it hang out a bit more and take some risks.

BTW, if anyone was contemplating that BeastTV IPTV service, it has been shutdown.

Back