WEEK 16 • MONDAY - Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots

It was tough to watch for me. They quit on national TV to the Bills. Riddick tore into us up and down from the third quarter on.
Well when they were not French kissing Allen. Not Allen's fault. I'm sure he did not want to be licked like that.

Well when they were not French kissing Allen. Not Allen's fault. I'm sure he did not want to be licked like that.
Dude, for over a decade, Brady has been the most ass-kissed athlete I've ever seen. You could be watching a game that NE had nothing to DO with and the announcers would be sucking his balls. The only other athlete I saw get close to the same was Sidney Crosby. Another one constantly talked about in games that Pittsburgh wasn't even playing in

Any objective analysis comes to the same conclusion. Brady was put in the pot with BB and both were hated by large sections of the media. The only reason DG became a thing was because so many people in the media desperately wanted it to be true, cretins like Mike Silver on NFLN and many others. Even when Brady was clearly ahead of him, the many media pundits still stubbornly chose Peyton over him as the best of all time.

That missed PAT turned the tide of the game.

That and giving up 130 rush yds, 344 pass yds, a 2nd fake punt in consecutive weeks, jumping offsides to extend a drive & to negate an INT, the missed PAT, with Gilmore out JC Jackson gets waxed twice by Diggs, a dime for a TD gets dropped by Byrd & more awful TE play. That Byrd drop cost us 4 points, the fake punt cost 7, Folk's missed PAT. This game easily could have been 14-3 Patriots early 2nd q vs 10-9 Bills. Offsides on a JCJackson int cost another 7. No pressure on Josh Allen. Yeah, defense and STs failed badly

Dude, for over a decade, Brady has been the most ass-kissed athlete I've ever seen. You could be watching a game that NE had nothing to DO with and the announcers would be sucking his balls. The only other athlete I saw get close to the same was Sidney Crosby. Another one constantly talked about in games that Pittsburgh wasn't even playing in
One big difference between Brady and Allen. Brady is the GOAT with 6 SB Rings and 9 AFC Championships to his credit. Allen has not won anything but one division title. Not a knock on Allen. But if you want to compare the two, then you are a little short in the accomplishment area. Brady has earned any ball washing, in fact get's less than he deserves. Allen has not earned it, yet. That's why it was embarrassing to hear and probably Allen would agree.

I've seen lots of games NE and Brady had nothing to do with. The only ones I've seen where Brady was mentioned were games where:
  • The QB of the team in question is competing with Brady for something - records, MVP, Pro Bowl selection, whatever
  • The team in question is competing with NE for seeding or a playoff spot
  • The coaches or QBs on the team in question have some relationship to Brady.

Note, I see other QBs mentioned at similar rates in the same circumstances. Brady playing for 20 years and littering his name throughout the record books while on a team that was always relevant to the Super Bowl conversation meant that, yeah, he was more relevant than other QBs more often. It would be equally valid to say that for the last two decades, Brady has been the greatest athlete I've ever seen, and as a result, it's tough to have a conversation about the sport and his position where he is not in some way relevant. Michael Jordan was much the same, as was Gordie Howe. Just kept coming up for some reason. Can't imagine why.

One big difference between Brady and Allen. Brady is the GOAT with 6 SB Rings and 9 AFC Championships to his credit. Allen has not won anything but one division title. Not a knock on Allen. But if you want to compare the two, then you are a little short in the accomplishment area. Brady has earned any ball washing, in fact get's less than he deserves. Allen has not earned it, yet. That's why it was embarrassing to hear and probably Allen would agree.
I'm not comparing the two, nor would I. I'm just saying, complaining about Allen getting a lot of love in a game that Allen is not only playing in, but breaking records in is kinda silly and you guys talk about Brady hate because he was successful??
No man. Montana wasn't hated. Bradshaw wasn't hated. Joe Namath wasn't hated. Not anywhere like the perception of the hate that TB might get.

Good heavens. "Passing the baton" on a fake punt? Um, Ok.

The Bills are a better team. Period. No need for ridiculous takes like this. I mean nice job pounding a team without the GOAT QB. Must feel good after 20 years to beat up on broken Cam Newton. Maybe you can go celebrate with Sean McVay.
Isn't that Boston reporter???

Back