WEEK 16 • MONDAY - Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots

That's possible and he broke team records held by Jim Kelly. - TD passes and completions and Bledsoe - Yards in one season.
Look, no one is trying to step on anything Brady did, but what Allen's doing is pretty special, especially considering he was pretty bad in his first year.. He's outperforming Mahomes in the 2nd half of the season so why rain on his moment? Just because the TV announcers are lauding a guy who at that moment had led his team to score on every drive in the game, and was playing his best football of the season??

That's possible and he broke team records held by Jim Kelly. - TD passes and completions and Bledsoe - Yards in one season.
Look, no one is trying to step on anything Brady did, but what Allen's doing is pretty special, especially considering he was pretty bad in his first year.. He's outperforming Mahomes in the 2nd half of the season so why rain on his moment? Just because the TV announcers are lauding a guy who at that moment had led his team to score on every drive in the game, and was playing his best football of the season??
he's had a great year, and i give him kudos for improving so much.

Because this is a Pats board and you were the playing Pats. I am not sure how much love you were really expecting here. Chevvs did create a thread congratulating the Bills on their season. Might want to check that out.

Because this is a Pats board and you were the playing Pats. I am not sure how much love you were really expecting here. Chevvs did create a thread congratulating the Bills on their season. Might want to check that out.
I'm not "expecting" any love. Are you having a hard time following the conversation?? That really ended like 2 days ago?? Maybe you should go back a few pages and start over, see if you can figure it out, k?

I'm not "expecting" any love. Are you having a hard time following the conversation?? That really ended like 2 days ago?? Maybe you should go back a few pages and start over, see if you can figure it out, k?
I was not on for a couple days given the holidays. Man, just a little, tiny bit of winning and this attitude? Wow. Happy New Year!

Last edited:
I was not on for a couple days given the holidays. Man, just a little, tiny bit of winning and this attitude? Wow. Happy New Year!
SO, you can't follow the conversation, ok. It's not about winning, it's about crying because the announcers were giving Allen props for his play and some people that are Brady fans getting a little upset about it. And again, the conversation ended 2 days ago, but cool how you rehashed it.

+1

SO, you can't follow the conversation, ok. It's not about winning, it's about crying because the announcers were giving Allen props for his play and some people that are Brady fans getting a little upset about it. And again, the conversation ended 2 days ago, but cool how you rehashed it.

+1
I read it all just fine which is why I had the response I did that you clearly missed. Again, you are on a Pats board, getting into a twist because folks did not like the "props" Allen was getting is being a bit tone deaf. In case you were not aware, this is the worst season the Pats have had since 2000. Getting blown out by the Bills at home when Brady literally OWNED the Bills like no other QB has ever owned a divisional rival might be why folks are just a little testy.

I like Allen, a lot actually. I think your GM has done a great job building what looks to be a powerhouse team to contend for quite some time. Diggs was by far the best trade of the year. I do hope you go far and are able to knock Pitt or KC or both out of the playoffs. But it would be good along the way if you realize that we are not a happy fanbase right now and having divisional rivals prance around here is not exactly creating happy feelings. LOL.

BTW, I was not aware that convos expire. My bad if it was something you did want to discuss further.

You are dense. My comments were about the MNF ANNOUNCERS. I did not downgrade Allen or his play.
I hope that of all the playoff teams the Bill's go all the way this year. If you are going to post on a Patriots board don't expect us to act in awe of an upstart team, we have seen the best for a long time.

+1
In your defense, Mazz drives everyone crazy.

Back