Week 16 other games

Oswlek

Reaction score
Cincy was set up for an easy drive to win by a Pitt FG miss, and they run two idiotic plays after getting a 9 yard gain on first down.

You haven't been able to run all game, and you think that's suddenly going to change right then and there?

A Big Ben pick might bail them out, but I doubt they'll be able to do much with it.

Colts win, clinch playoffs.

Big Ben just threw a pick and Bengals are now in field goal distance with the game tied. and the Bengals are now ahead.

Colts win, clinch playoffs.

Big Ben just threw a pick and Bengals are now in field goal distance with the game tied. and the Bengals are now ahead.

Well done to the Colts and to the Bengals.

HAHAHAHAHA - I'm now laughing at the Steelers.

How does the ball roll that long without a single other Dallas defender even appearing on the screen?

Startin' next sunday, Rapistberger has the extra long sleazin' season. The Stillers are kaput. :thumb:

Cheers, BostonTim

I saw the Saints/Boys game in the 4th had a NO lead and it was 4th down with something like 1 minute to go. Then I stepped out for a bit and came back and saw Dallas tied it up. So I was thinking "that Saints D is putrid", and watched Dallas move the ball until they had an incomplete pass on 3rd down. Then I thought "wow, Dallas screwed that one up". Then I step out and see that a Saints recovered their own fumble and won with a TD.

Wow.

If it wasn't for the Bears defense, I think they would lose some games.

How does the ball roll that long without a single other Dallas defender even appearing on the screen?
I guess the "holy roller" rule doesn't apply to OT like it does to the last part of the 4th Q (last 4 min?). It really should.
As a side note, watching big whiny Ben throw a soul crushing INT two weeks in a row, after complaining all year about his OC makes me laugh.

I saw the Saints/Boys game in the 4th had a NO lead and it was 4th down with something like 1 minute to go. Then I stepped out for a bit and came back and saw Dallas tied it up. So I was thinking "that Saints D is putrid", and watched Dallas move the ball until they had an incomplete pass on 3rd down. Then I thought "wow, Dallas screwed that one up". Then I step out and see that a Saints recovered their own fumble and won with a TD.

Wow.

No it went to overtime and Saints won with a field goal.
Posted via Mobile Device

And here I was thinking Eli would have a field day like his bro, but instead they're getting shit-stomped. At least with the Giants out, there's only the Niners to worry about. :coffee:

Giants are rolling over like the pathetic, front-running pussies that they are. This performance is really nothing usual for them, if they don't dominate the LOS, their back seven is exposed as being putrid.

It will forever be a mystery why NE can't seem to figure that mediocre team out.

This defenseless receiver bullshit is so stupid. That was an amazing hit on Davis.

That was a hell of a hit. Looked clean to me

Seahawks looking pretty damn good at home

Niners yet another team who blew their wad playing against the Pats in their Super Bowl.

Seahawks: LEGIT.

Back