Week 18 Dolphins Gamete thread

What is funny is that the same people who say that Miami would love to play spoiler against a division opponent feel differently about the Jests.
The Jets want the high draft pick.

What is funny is that the same people who say that Miami would love to play spoiler against a division opponent feel differently about the Jests.
Because they are the Jest. There is not a franchise that can pull defeat from the jaws of victory like the Jest.
They have more moral victories than any sports team in the history of sports.

For the 'Fins it's also the diff between going 9-8 or 8-9. winning record or losing record. if I'm on the phin's I think I'd be up for the game

There is no way that Flores is not going to go all out to beat Bill especially with the game being in Miami where the Pats always struggle. The dolphins would like nothing more than to play the role of spoiler even though realistically Pats are probably locked into the fifth seed anyways.
There's nothing for them to spoil. The Patriots are already going to the playoffs while they're sitting home like usual. I hope the Patriots play hard if for no other reason than to send them a big middle finger to end the season. If it helps our seeding, then that's just an added bonus.

The Jets want the high draft pick.
It's not like their draft position is going to change much. Jacksonville already has the #1 pick locked down, and the Jets will likely have 2 picks in the top 5 no matter what they do.

It's not like their draft position is going to change much. Jacksonville already has the #1 pick locked down, and the Jets will likely have 2 picks in the top 5 no matter what they do.

The Jets own pick will be between 3-6, as high as 3 if they lose, as low as 6 if they win. They also have Seattle's pick which will likely be a top 10 pick (it's currently #7).

Josh McDaniels on Kristian Wilkerson: “Start with his attitude. He was competitive all spring and summer trying to make our 53-man roster. He did some really good things in the off-season, grew a lot. He has continued to work his butt off. … Not surprising he did his job well.”

Hope we see more of Wilk in this game. He and Mac look like they have a good connection I'd like to see flourish.

Josh McDaniels on Kristian Wilkerson: “Start with his attitude. He was competitive all spring and summer trying to make our 53-man roster. He did some really good things in the off-season, grew a lot. He has continued to work his butt off. … Not surprising he did his job well.”

Hope we see more of Wilk in this game. He and Mac look like they have a good connection I'd like to see flourish.
Didn't they put him right back on the PS?

The least likely of these scenarios would be Jets actually beating the Bills I would say. I still think it's doable. Texans already beat the Titans in Nashville. Chiefs are starting to come back down to earth after their winning streak, and Broncos aren't a terrible team sans their QB. Dolphins have nothing to play for after getting dismantled by the Titans. It's possible...
So is finding Jimmy Hoffa's body or winning powerball but I am not contacting my real estate agent in St.Martin quite yet 😋

Nope.

I posted it yesterday, but the Pats have protected Wilkerson using a protected designation along with a few other players. They can't be poached right now.

Back