Week 18 Dolphins Gamete thread

My guess is roster management.

Let's them keep other guys who may not be eligible for the PS or protected status.

It effectively allows teams to have a 57 man roster instead of a 53 man roster during covid.

Dugger out, Agholor is back.

FIXgec1WUAIaq0d

He's protected against being signed by anyone, so, no, they can't.

edit:

View: https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1478692875131133952

Yes, thanks, I saw that after I posted. Good deal. Normally I wouldn't worry - there's only been a couple of practice squad players I was afraid would get poached - but Wilkerson is different. Almost had him make the 53 last September, and looks and sounds like he's been doing well. Protecting four players is a game changer. Didn't realize (or forgot) they could do that.

Last edited:
If he's doing well, why demote him? This makes no sense...
Makes a lot of sense. Leaving him on the pc but protected in essence give us a 54 man roster. 56 man counting the two others, and there's still room for one more. BB using his head while others scratch theirs.

Miami Dolphins +6.5 (-112) vs. New England Patriots​

The 10-6 Pats can still win the AFC East and earn a playoff home game, but it would take an upset win by the Jets in Buffalo.

In short, a next-to-nil chance.

The Dolphins, meanwhile, had their seven-game win streak and late-season playoff push derailed last Sunday with a 34-3 loss in the chilly Tennessee rain.

However, look for Tua Tagovailoa and Miami to finish strong against the team they vanquished in Week 1 and have beaten in six of the last eight meetings in South Beach. Take the DOLPHINS (+6.5) and the points.

Wilkerson should be a starter and replace Harry for the rest of the season.

Miami Dolphins +6.5 (-112) vs. New England Patriots​

The 10-6 Pats can still win the AFC East and earn a playoff home game, but it would take an upset win by the Jets in Buffalo.

In short, a next-to-nil chance.

The Dolphins, meanwhile, had their seven-game win streak and late-season playoff push derailed last Sunday with a 34-3 loss in the chilly Tennessee rain.

However, look for Tua Tagovailoa and Miami to finish strong against the team they vanquished in Week 1 and have beaten in six of the last eight meetings in South Beach. Take the DOLPHINS (+6.5) and the points.

Last week against the Jags I took the points, 16.5 of them and the under of 42.5. I now live back home with my parents.

Yes, thanks, I saw that after I posted. Good deal. Normally I wouldn't worry - there's only been a couple of practice squad players I was afraid would get poached - but Wilkerson is different. Almost had him make the 53 last September, and looks and sounds like he's been doing well. Protecting four players is a game changer. Didn't realize (or forgot) they could do that.

I thought Wilkerson had the team made after some late production in preseason. To me, it was a last ditch effort to get something out of Harry at Wilkerson's
expense and that ship has sailed.

I'm not saying Wilkerson is ever going to be a notable, consistent player, because he's still pretty raw, but he is definitely the 4th best WR on this club, is worthy of being on the active roster and has a chance to do some damage until somebody figures out that he needs to be paid attention to-- which will help us somewhere else.

I thought Wilkerson had the team made after some late production in preseason. To me, it was a last ditch effort to get something out of Harry at Wilkerson's

I'm not saying Wilkerson is ever going to be a notable, consistent player, because he's still pretty raw, but he is definitely the 4th best WR on this club, is worthy of being on the active roster and has a chance to do some damage until somebody figures out that he needs to be paid attention to-- which will help us somewhere else.

I think Wilkerson will surprise some folks.

BB can make a decision on Sunday to activate Wilkerson and have Harry inactive like he did last week.
This way he doesn't have to cut Harry.

he doesn't was an afailus repeat... with his comment “What do you do? It’s not the Jetsons, I can’t jump up and just fly. What the heck am I supposed to do?” 😄
bb:"we're on to the flintstones"

Back