Week 18 Dolphins Gamete thread

We still got Flores fired. Dumb decision by the Dolphins in my opinion. He made them respectable.

judon has not been good since before the bye week. he really needs to pick his game up. he has been ineffective rushing the qb and even worse he is still very undisciplined in the run game and in penalties.

Judon has a lot to answer for in the late season failure of the Pat's D.
Wondering if Judon is injured or something and they are keeping it quiet? he sure did disappear lately.
that or teams figured him out?

The Dolphins just fired Brian Flores and I'd take him back as DC in a second if he'd accept the job.

Enough screwing around with Steve Belichick. I'm done with the mush rush D.
I would imagine he will have a few HC job offers. The Fins were dumb fire him with the nonsense he dealt with re: Watson.

And Bill is not firing his son. Let's be serious.

I don't think it's Judon. If your secondary can't cover well it's difficult to rush the QB. When we had great cover guys we could rush the passer without worry.
Now, Judon does need to set a better edge but if the call doesn't call for rushing the passer he can't be blamed for not rushing the passer.
Our D got less aggressive when our Ss had to play CB and we had to use Myles Bryant as CB2. CB depth is a definite need for next year.

Thank Goodness Relief GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

Likely a bruise or minor LCL strain as I postulated yesterday after the game.

The Dolphins just fired Brian Flores and I'd take him back as DC in a second if he'd accept the job.

Enough screwing around with Steve Belichick. I'm done with the mush rush D.
I don't think that is happening. Belichick probably wasn't too happy that Flores took a job in the division. Not to mention the fact that Flores was 4-2 against him.

this is a perfect example why pff needs to be taken with a massive grain of salt.

the pats gave up nearly 200 yards rushing to a team that has no running back and whose ol is to be fair not all that good. somehow the top 3 rated pats play in the front 7, yeah no.
Jamie Collins played a hell of a game yesterday though, he was everywhere.

Edit: Justin Herron #5 is hysterically funny though. Rip VanWinkle there made him his bitch.

Jamie Collins played a hell of a game yesterday though, he was everywhere.

Edit: Justin Herron #5 is hysterically funny though. Rip VanWinkle there made him his bitch.

Looks to me like PFF's point was that no Patriots players graded out well. That's how I take it anyway.

And Bill is not firing his son. Let's be serious.

Why not? He cut his ex-wife because she wasn't producing.

Besides, who said anything about firing? Surfboard tongue isn't the DC. We don't have one right now. I'm
sure there is some film to be broken down somewhere. Coffee runs. The point was that the best D we've seen
in the last decade plus around here was run by Brian Flores and if he wants that job, then let's give it to him.

Back