Week 18 Dolphins Gamete thread

I don't think that is happening. Belichick probably wasn't too happy that Flores took a job in the division. Not to mention the fact that Flores was 4-2 against him.

Why not? He took Matt Patricia back and his Lions kicked us in the teeth once. Josh McDaniel was the same thing and there are examples
throughout his career of former coaches coming back if things didn't work out for them. He has never begrudged an assistant or a Coordinator
getting an HC position and you're suggesting he's bitter that Flores accepted the Miami job? Or that he took an undisciplined, hapless bunch of stiffs and turned
them into a tough out in a couple of seasons?

He'd take him back in a New York minute.

Why not? He took Matt Patricia back and his Lions kicked us in the teeth once. Josh McDaniel was the same thing and there are examples
throughout his career of former coaches coming back if things didn't work out for them. He has never begrudged an assistant or a Coordinator
getting an HC position and you're suggesting he's bitter that Flores accepted the Miami job? Or that he took an undisciplined, hapless bunch of stiffs and turned

Sans Mangina

Wasn't it well known that Belichick was mad at Mangini for taking a job within the division with the Jets? That was what I was mainly referring to.

Wasn't it well known that Belichick was mad at Mangini for taking a job within the division with the Jets? That was what I was mainly referring to.
bb was pissed but that wasn't the reason. mangini poached assistants while the season was still on iirc. one was daboll i believe.

Mangini was a rat. That had very little to do with being a coach within the division. There was way more to it.

In fact, several former proteges end up coming back to coach under BB -- Matt Patricia being the latest example.

Well, I guess he will be taking Joe back then 🤣

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1481030287073193994

abc.png

Back