Week 18 other games.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
Today we are treated to KC vs Denver at 4:30. Then for dessert we have the ever lovable Cowboys playing the equally lovable Eagles.
Both games are on ABC and ESPN.
As I understand it, if there is a trifecta of losses of the Chiefs, Titans, and Bills and the Patriots take care of the Fins, the Patriots get the #1 seed and the bye.
This has never happened in Week 18 before because there has never been a week 18 before.

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
would love to see Denver beat KC or give them a "hard time", but I have a feeling it's going to be lopsided.
Dallas v. Eagles would be interesting if both teams had something to play for. maybe seeding but they are both in, so who knows how hard they will go at it.
I had hoped for better games on Saturday, but I understand how the NFL does this so the outcome of one game doesn't render another meaningless.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
this may be blasphemy but i don't want the pats to have the 1 seed and bye. this team needs to keep playing. so if buff loses and pats win and win division, i'm good.

You don't want the 1 seed? You'll very likely get your wish.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
KC holds like crazy and the Broncos still get to mahomes.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Drew Lock, second rushing TD.

TITAN126

I love the inter-highway
Reaction score
Like seeing KC get run on like this. Of all teams, then one I just can't stand to see in the SB is the Chefs. honestly, I don't think anyone else would phase me
Same, I'll take anyone over them.

chevss454

Reaction score
Like seeing KC get run on like this. Of all teams, then one I just can't stand to see in the SB is the Chefs. honestly, I don't think anyone else would phase me

I hope we get to play them. 250 yards rushing easy

MinuteCat

Reaction score
So the analysers on UK Sky Sports are Shaun Gayle and Jeff Reinbold, and one other guy who it took me about an hour to figure out who it was - thought he was a former tight end, just has that build. It's actually Ryan Leaf, who I've only ever heard negative things about - he seems like a really nice, intelligent and articulate guy, who understands the game inside out.

chevss454

Reaction score
So the analysers on UK Sky Sports are Shaun Gayle and Jeff Reinbold, and one other guy who it took me about an hour to figure out who it was - thought he was a former tight end, just has that build. It's actually Ryan Leaf, who I've only ever heard negative things about - he seems like a really nice, intelligent and articulate guy, who understands the game inside out

He's very good as a game analyst. Surprising because his playing career crashed and burned. He sort came from nowhere.