Week 2, 2022 - Pats @ Pittsburgh

View: https://youtu.be/Kir2afuGOz4

The point he makes in the last play he breaks down about the safeties playing so deep...I would not expect that to be the case against the Patriots unless Mac and [Bourne/Agholor/Parker] force them to give that same respect. I don't see that happening. Even if they connect on one early...unless it's repeated, Omar Epps isn't going to leave the soft spots underneath open from fear of Mac to X like he did out of respect for Burrow to Chase.

Everything's connected, and it's why some players seem unstoppable and like they do everything so well. They don't, but one attribute that forces even minor cheating and shifts opens up everything else just that much.

Last edited:
I'm having beers with EBF, KoK and Lvent in Pittsburgh, all whom I met through here, even though 2 of them don't post here anymore. ☹️
All set for tommorow one jersey is the best

Attachments

• 0917221830.jpg
    0917221830.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
I’m sitting here wondering if the Pats can score more than one TD tomorrow.

I guess Mitch can always throw a pick six.

Looking at the pictures of Flores and Patricia side by side, it makes me feel sick to my stomach to think Flores is the one who got away.

Looking at the pictures of Flores and Patricia side by side, it makes me feel sick to my stomach to think Flores is the one who got away.

Yeah, but he wasn't going to replace Bill in the foreseeable future and Miami did make him HC. Nothing we could really do to keep him.

Really good coach. It hurt to lose him. His Patriot Ds were much better than Patricia's with a number of the same players. Flores didn't seem to
have a million last-second adjustments and the uncertainty that seemed to generate.

I don't care, though. If Mac's back isn't a major hindrance we're still going to beat Pittsburgh tomorrow. The laws of football will drop a couple
of breaks our way because last week every single bounce went Miami's way. We need to pressure Mitch and have Dugger spy him when he
tucks and runs which is his game. If Dugger can catch Tyreek in the open field then he should be able to contain Trubisky.

Bungle's had absolutely no reason to lose last week. That was a coaching and a holder for the kicker fuck up.
Burrow’s top three WRs are all better than any receiver on the the Patriots roster. Hurst is a decent enough tight end who was a first rounder, and Mixon can catch the football.
Mac is throwing to castoffs, and he’s not as talented as Burrow. If he throws for 250 yards it’s a great day. I don’t see the comparison.
Watt being out is a huge loss for them though.

Steelers D is better than Miami's even down Watt. I like the Pats D chances of hopefully getting to Trib and forcing some short fields. Offense has got to be a lot better for the Pats to have a chance.
Matchups...who do the Pats typically match up with better with?

The Steelers needed to get 5 turnovers to end up in a regulation tie with the Bengals. My key to the game is zero turnovers by the Patriots. Zero turnovers and the Patriots will win this one.

I'm having beers with EBF, KoK and Lvent in Pittsburgh, all whom I met through here, even though 2 of them don't post here anymore. ☹️

give Lancie all my best :beer:

and please, please post a photo here so we can see what color dress he's wearing 😘

edit: just now saw this on FB..... Lancie transed back & dropped the dress 🧐

307507390_10227215226757001_1260709385800604871_n.jpg

looks like living in Cali then movin' back to Pitts did OK by him 👍

Last edited:

Dew find a team that fits your fandom. Its clear your continue to be a Brady era fan. Roots for this team to Fail.

Please throw LVent and KoK high fives from me. Fuck it throw one to EBF too even though we really don't know each other.

Have an amazing time and bring home the victory for us.

I don't care about this game, as much as in the past. And they're playing the Steelers! The Pats would always like to beat the Steelers, who for years, were better than just about anybody. I'll watch some of the game, and record it, but the Pat's'll have to win some of the next games, to get me thinking they're good. I hope some Patriots players play like stars today (like the qb and some defensive players).

Back