Week 2, 2022 - Pats @ Pittsburgh

Since you're hung up on this 3 point win how about we try this? What if you guys had won by 3 points? And then we came to you and said yeah you only won by 3 point more than once? That if we had done this or not done that we would have won or anything else that has been said. Would you say to yourself or to us yeah but we still won?🙂

We still won regard of the points. Some games are blowouts, some games are nail biters and some guys end in a tie. 🙂

Done talking about the points. You all can but done.

#Wewon
#Awinisawin regardless of score minus a tie.
Someone above was implying a blow out was possible from your team. Nah, is all I said.
Yes you won, regardless. And I have said a few times , nice win, good win, etc etc etc.

Someone above was implying a blow out was possible from your team. Nah, is all I said.
Yes you won, regardless. And I have said a few times , nice win, good win, etc etc etc.

3 points. :ROFLMAO:

Would the steelers have been able to stop the Patriots from scoring at the end of the game? Say there was a tie breaker on the score of this game and the Pats need points.

Would the Steelers have been able to do anything?

Methinks not.

3 points my ass.

Whereas you're smart enough to jump off that bandwagon and find a different place to be a temporary fan.

Got it.

It is fun when you reveal yourself plainly.
I have two bandwagons. I have always been plain about that.

That is the main issue with some Pats fans, is they think that greatest run in football history with the greatest player in football history can be repeated.
Which Pats fan are you talking About??? Because I'm pretty sure almost every fan I know gives thanks constantly for those twenty year and knows damn well these moments are gone forever.

Meanwhile, Back at the ranch, Bill is still the goat. Mac is still our QB1 and with full knowledge that

that was yesterday,
and yesterdays gone,

we, with Pats worthy optimism (surely in fact because we are the FANS) have simply moved on. We'll welcome you back should you ever show up.

Cheers

Last edited:
Prior to Moss, 2007, who, 'cept mazz the magnificent, thought TFB had "high end" talent???
To be fair the game has changed a lot since then, especially on the offense side of things. It does seem a lot more important now to have sprinkled in high end talent on O over overall balance, which is probably exactly what the NFL wants, for their stars to stand out more and make a bigger difference. I don't have that much respect for Tyreek Hill as a WR, but the things he can do with his speed/agility with modern rules makes him much more of a game changer.

In saying that I don't really think the Pats have a talent problem, some of it underrated IMO, what they have is a learning a new offense problem. Regardless what has changed, some of these routes they are running end with some receivers a yard or 2 apart, that has to be a mistake. When that's cleaned up Mac will consistently have more options and it will make him significantly better. Plus I'm sure there's too much thinking going on so they're not able to play as fast. Matt Ryan and the offense sucked the year they switched to this type of offense, players like Roddy White complained, then the next year Ryan won the MVP and they go to the SB. The only thing that gives me pause with the Pats are the coaches trying to teach it. For all we know though BB has had Rocket Science focus on studying/learning this offense from the day he returned and he's better equipped to teach it than we think.

Yet, dishonestly claims to be a NE fan. Flat-out liar.

And THIS is the issue. If she were to just be honest and post here as the TB/TP fan she is, she would be much better received. 100% appreciated even.

But she lies to our faces instead and expects us to swallow it.

Nope. Fake is fake.

Come on, guys. AOT's a good guy. Lighten up, eh?
He generally is, but for some reason he has a hair across his ass about this loss keeps yapping. All he has to do is shut up. 7 or8 of us see the game as a good Pats win, especially the promise in the last 6 minutes, and he answers each and every post we make. He is a good guy, but he's still a fan of a rival team and has to expect Pats fans to respond to things like you didn't win, we beat ourselves, steelers ran better than you guys, you only won by 3 points, an especially silly retort after the steelers first game.

All that is fine on his team's board - we noted all the bad luck we had against the Fins here, but if I went to the DOlphins board last week and kept at them over and over ... well, I'd expect them to reply to me and not nearly as politely as we've been posting.

Which Pats fan are you talking About??? Because I'm pretty sure almost every fan I know gives thanks constantly for those twenty year and knows damn well these moments are gone forever.
Not necessarily. I recall in the early 2000's SF fans chuckling at us, saying there'll never be another QB like Montana. GOAT really "The Greatest Up to Now." A good way to be proven wrong in time is to say, "Well, that record will never be broken."

I have a hard time picturing anyone ever being better that either Brady or Belichick because of the synergy in that coach/player combo, but OF ALL TIME? I keep hearing the last verse of Meat Loaf waiting for the end of time.

@AnOldTroll - it was a good game. Steelers didn't get the breaks in this game like they got in the last one. Patriots got some breaks in this once vs almost none in the last one. I strongly suspect both teams will be better in December than they are right now.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Back