Week 2 other games

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Tonight the Chiefs play the Charges on Amazon. Never watched a game on Amazon so it should be interesting as how good the quality of the streaming is.
The Chargers are supposed to be real competition for the Chiefs in the AFCW this year.
I have a friend who was brought up in the SD area. He still remains a Charger fan but refuses to recognize them as the LA Chargers.

I always think of them as the San Diego Chargers. What a bummer for Charger fans.

i can't watch thurs games anymore unless there is another way(stream)? help!
I really don't know. Amazon will be having every Thursday night game exclusively.
We have had Prime video on our smart TV for quite awhile now. I don't even know how much it cost per month as my wife pays the bills.

We have amazon prime. Do we need something else over and above this to watch the game?

1663254697107.png
It appears that it is included with regular prime membership. Too I just need to download that app and log in I guess.

Game time is listed for 8:15. The 7PM time is their pregame, I guess. I don't know who they hired from the networks to do the games or pregame.
Edit just heard that Al Michael's and Kirk Herbstrit will do the game. Tony Gonzales, Richard Sherman, and Ryan Fitzpatrick will do the pre and post game.

Last edited:
i can't watch thurs games anymore unless there is another way(stream)? help!
Supposedly you can watch on Twitch too which Amazon owns. I think, don't quote me though, that if the game is local you can watch on Twitch even with a free account. I can't find anything definite on that.

TD Chiefs 10 to 7. I thought that illegal contact call that negated the pick was bullshit.

Back