Week 2 other games

So this is what it feels like to have an elite football team?
If the Hillbillies don't win it all this year, they're never going to...how many times can a team mess up their chances? I mean, 0-4...but, they should have won it the last two years though.

Powerful. Explosive. I don't look forward to playing them twice this year.
Man, you said it. Could be some ugly results. Even a defense playing lights out will struggle to stop them and Allen especially. We have a good defense and Barmore and Judon are approaching all-pro level but Allen is so bloody tough, I don't see any team containing him.

Bills look unstoppable at the moment.
Key words are at the moment. The NFL season can be a game of attrition over 17 games. If Allen keeps running wrecklessly at times, he may not be able to get through the full 17 games. Then the Bills will be a different team.

Yep. Enjoy it. That offense appears unstoppable right now.

one time we were hammering the Dolphins so bad that I almost felt sorry for them. But, I got over it pretty quick.
That's how it was last night when the Bills hit 41 and there were almost 6 minutes left in the 3rd Quarter. I got over it pretty quickly, too. I hate Vrabel and loved seeing Henry go nowhere and for the first time Tannehill looked like Tannehill instead some all-star QB against us

Key words are at the moment. The NFL season can be a game of attrition over 17 games. If Allen keeps running wrecklessly at times, he may not be able to get through the full 17 games. Then the Bills will be a different team.
He only ran once last night, but that is a definite concern. The other is the injuries are starting to count to the rest of the team

The Bills look like a wagon.

He only ran once last night, but that is a definite concern. The other is the injuries are starting to count to the rest of the team

Allen is the complete package and, really, a perfect leader for your guys. His one achilles heel is that he hasn't figured out yet that he
is mortal and takes unnecessary chances to fire his team up. If he can't learn to reel it in and slide then he's going to get busted up and
the Bills go from dominating to competitive overnight.

It's just a matter of time. I'm sure a lot of Bills fans swallowed hard when they saw what happened with the Niners. If there was one QB in the
league that ran like Allen it was Trey Lance. There is a good reason why power-running QBs are an endangered species.

There's some crazy stuff going on this year.

FdEZocNaAAgJiZE

Back