Week 2 other games

and he's likeable unlike the qbs on the pats main rivals of yore.
I like him...he doesn't have a crazy psycho bitch side piece, he speaks normal...not like a frog. He played in one of the most extreme weathered colleges in the USA. I wouldn't hate him if he won a few rings. He's down to earth.

As much as Pats fans are supposed to hate The Bills, Allen makes it hard for me to hate them. I'd trade McCorkle for him. :coffee:

...and I'm a McCorkle fan.

I like him...he doesn't have a crazy psycho bitch side piece, he speaks normal...not like a frog. He played in one of the most extreme weathered colleges in the USA. I wouldn't hate him if he won a few rings. He's down to earth.

As much as Pats fans are supposed to hate The Bills, Allen makes it hard for me to hate them. I'd trade McCorkle for him. :coffee:

...and I'm a McCorkle fan.

We all would.

Well, maybe not Muse.

I'm not sure it's possible to hate the Bills. Their batshit crazy fans alone has to make you like them. And they're in a city that, in the "ideal" world, the NFL would never go near, so, like Green Bay, I like them for that. Certainly, in the AFC, I can't think of a team I'd rather see win the SB aside from us. I always had a soft spot for the Raiders because of All Davis and their passionate fanbase, it would be cool to see Jax win it, especially with Trevor Lawrence. But that's about it.....

Dolphins and dad jokes, huzzah...
Elle Fanning GIF by HULU

Bills OL Bobby Hart is suspended for one game for punching a Titans coach after the game.
In fairness to Hart, he meant to punch a Titans player but missed and punched the coach instead. He knew that he only had 13 seconds to do it before the Titans team made it to their locker room.

I'm not sure it's possible to hate the Bills. Their batshit crazy fans alone has to make you like them. And they're in a city that, in the "ideal" world, the NFL would never go near, so, like Green Bay, I like them for that. Certainly, in the AFC, I can't think of a team I'd rather see win the SB aside from us. I always had a soft spot for the Raiders because of All Davis and their passionate fanbase, it would be cool to see Jax win it, especially with Trevor Lawrence. But that's about it.....
Their fans are bat shit. A lot of teams have bat shit fans, sometimes in a good way sometimes not. If I had to choose one team from our division apart from us it would be the Bills and only the Bills.

Trevor can't do but I do feel for their fans.

Their fans are bat shit. A lot of teams have bat shit fans, sometimes in a good way sometimes not. If I had to choose one team from our division apart from us it would be the Bills and only the Bills.

Trevor can't do but I do feel for their fans.

The dildo on the field was really hilarious and just pure Buffalo.

Back