Week 2 other games

Jimmy G time! I love it!

1. Mike McDaniel is a really good coach. Extremely innovative back on the niners.

2. Tua is legit. How many QBs threw for 6 TDs in a game and weren’t elite. Can’t think of any.

3. The Pats should NOT copy and add yet another WR body. Parker was already a total waste and NKeal 2.0. Just go with Meyers, Agholor, Bourne, Henry, and Jonnu

4. That first Tua TD, why can’t they throw this play to Jonnu Smith multiple times a game. Quick WR screen to Jonnu would be deadly, he would truck over dbacks with ease
Tua has a shitload of weapons. He better have awesome stats! That being said, this McD fella was a surprisingly good hire for the Doofins.

Tua has a shitload of weapons. He better have awesome stats! That being said, this McD fella was a surprisingly good hire for the Doofins.
Fins look good

Worst blown lead in Raiders franchise history. Lost a 20pt lead. Raiders were 170-0 before when leading up 16+ pts in the 4th quarter. Could have ran and then kicked a FG to seal the game, instead went spread shotgun 3 straight times to give the ball back.
And now you know why I don’t miss Josh McDaniels one bit.

Pats got away with a couple false starts yesterday. Bills have twice already tonight.

Tanny at QB makes me think Titan's have not chance, but who knows.
Eagles v Vikes could be a good one! people been pimping Eagles... lets see (People Pimping Vikes too for that matter)

Some Bills fan wearing a gigantic hat.

Urge to kill for the fans behind him.

Some really cheap shit getting called on behalf of the Bills.

glad they called that on the Bills O line.... this "draw them offsides" stuff can't be for every flinch. the D can move and he wasn't in the neutral zone

Vegas police are looking for a guy who slapped Kyler Murray in the face after the game yesterday.

Pats got away with a couple false starts yesterday. Bills have twice already tonight.

I couldn't believe the one where Trent Brown took about 3 steps before the snap. Whoever didn't see a 6'9" guy go that early needs
to stop checking his phone during the game.

good. i have no love for that punk murray but assault is assault.

He's the strangest QB in the league, hands down and I don't like him, either.

Yet, because of his big day yesterday, he's the FUTURE. Maybe the kindest way to
put it is that Murray is "streaky" and I'll believe he is all that when he doesn't shit the bed
in a playoff game.

So this is what it feels like to have an elite football team?

Yep. Enjoy it. That offense appears unstoppable right now.

I remember what that was like. We went on a run back in 2007 when we started dropping 50 burgers every week. It was surreal. For instance,
one time we were hammering the Dolphins so bad that I almost felt sorry for them. But, I got over it pretty quick.

Back