Week 2 - Pats @ Fins 9/15 1:05PM

So we've got two game threads? :huh:

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Ghost strikes again!

I used to think he actually threw games every once in awhile, but Im not sure he has that much power to affect that. I just think you lose every once in awhile.

It does seem like it at times...especially when playing the Giants in the superbowl. Ugh...

It does seem like it at times...especially when playing the Giants in the superbowl. Ugh...

Seen some odd games for sure, but I think its just because we do not lose a lot, so losses seem weird. But yeah there are games where it looks like we wouldn't beat anyone, even last year. Lions game, jags game. I guess that's just football.

I'm concerned that we won't have enough Offensive lineman to last the season.

I'm concerned they'll run out of electricity, trying to keep track of all the points the Patriots are going to put up on the Jets, on the scoreboard. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

Patriots, 74-0

Shula watches from the press box with his completely full colostomy bag, while the Patriots set the scoring and margin records on the Dolphins in Miami.

Oh, and Miami Native Antonio Brown scores 3 TDs. Former The U Receiver Phil Dorsett chips in another 4. It's a shame James White's not going to be there, because he'd be good for a couple.

Fuck Shula. Fuck Miami. Fuck the Dolphins. :coffee:

Well, if only they had played another quarter or so.

And James White was there. Touchdown. :coffee:

Back