Week 3 - Jets @ Pats 9/22 1:00

Just found out I'm not needed here at school on Sunday.

Turned down free tickets to the game.

So. Pissed. :banghead:

Don't you know you're always supoposed to accept free tickets no matter what. Even if there's less than a 0.01% likelyhood you'll make it. :zzwhip:

Beastly German FB Jakob Johnson is getting a promotion to the 53 since Develin is sidelined.

Luke Falk was drafted at the#199 spot. We are doomed!

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Just found out I'm not needed here at school on Sunday.

Turned down free tickets to the game.

So. Pissed. :banghead:
I'm pissed that you turned down free tickets to the game. You could have PM'ed MEPATNUT, or his bro, ParanoidPatriot. But nooo, you just gave them up. :devil:

I’d love to see some of Harris. This jets game should actually be a good test for the run game.

I know some folks ask about TV streams to catch the pat's, but TBH, I'm looking for a TV stream to see Chief's Ravens (I'd have that on my pc and game on TV). anyone know of any general NFL streams for this type of thing? (not looking to "sign up" for anything if I can avoid it)

I know some folks ask about TV streams to catch the pat's, but TBH, I'm looking for a TV stream to see Chief's Ravens (I'd have that on my pc and game on TV). anyone know of any general NFL streams for this type of thing? (not looking to "sign up" for anything if I can avoid it)

Nflstream.io

I'm excited to watch some real football today! Watching Jim Harbaugh's dog shit carnival every Saturday has me appreciating the Pats even more than I thought I could these days.

Let's make some pesto! Zing! (I'm a new dad. I'm allowed to make ridiculously awful jokes now)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Let the panic ensue

Full injury report

DID NOT PARTICIPATE
LB Shilique Calhoun, Not Injury Related
FB James Develin, Neck

LIMITED PARTICIPATION
OL Caleb Benenoch, Calf
QB Tom Brady, Calf
OT Marcus Cannon, Shoulder
TE Matt LaCosse, Ankle

FULL PARTICIPATION
RB Brandon Bolden, Hamstring

They could play Edelman at QB today and still destroy the dirty Jets.

This will probably be a lot like last week, both teams should be willing to run and get the game moving along at a good clip

Back