Week 3 other games.

McD's clock management failures is one of the biggest complaints on probably every Bills forum. The guy is just terrible and in 5 years has not improved at all. It amazes me they don't hire a guy who has clock management skills to advise him on how to make the clock work for him.
Frazier is 13 seconds too late as well...

I'm not sure. I don't think they went early, though, which is dumb. I work outside the heat. A few days to acclimate with a LOT of water makes it more than tolerable. Lots of mistakes all around on that game, but in the end, with all the injuries, all the logistic and coaching blunders, they still came within seconds of winning.
Their GM is damn good...he can get mostly legit talent.

McD's clock management failures is one of the biggest complaints on probably every Bills forum. The guy is just terrible and in 5 years has not improved at all. It amazes me they don't hire a guy who has clock management skills to advise him on how to make the clock work for him.
Andy Reid's been coaching for what, 25 years? He's never figured it out.

Andy Reid's been coaching for what, 25 years? He's never figured it out.
It's amazing how dumb football fans can watch the clocks on the screen and know when to snap the ball. McD's other HUGE fault is taking Time Outs for no reason that have wasted time outs, killed momentum and give then other team a chance to regroup

Hey, what about that Trevor Lawrence?! Really glad to see him live up to his promise and the Jags look a good team.

I like the way he didn't moan or bitch last season, he kept at it and now he's where he should be, one of the best young QBs in the league.
It’s amazing what an extremely talented kid can accomplish when he has a real NFL coach more interested in winning football games & developing young players than groping girls three decades younger than him.

It’s amazing what an extremely talented kid can accomplish when he has a real NFL coach more interested in winning football games & developing young players than groping girls three decades younger than him.

Ya it's nice to see Lawrence turn it around. Based on last year, it looked like he was going to be another victim of the "get drafted #1 by an inept football team and have your potential drowned like an unwanted baby kitten" club.

Back