Week 3 other games.

We give out about the league, the owners etc. But you have to give Kudos, they have constructed the best league in sports, in the world, for thrills, entertainment and teams that are just so close that every week we are treated to dramatic games with insane finishes. The fairness of the league with the salary cap, FA and the draft gas give us this.

Amazing spectacle.

Last edited:
I am not surprised the Colts beat the Chiefs, they did the same thing a few seasons ago. Not doing that good and Chiefs were on fire, Colts shut them out at home.

I am not surprised the Colts beat the Chiefs, they did the same thing a few seasons ago. Not doing that good and Chiefs were on fire, Colts shut them out at home.

And last year they beat the crap out of the Bills, too. Strange team.

Man, if you like checkdowns, this Battle of the Bays is for you. What a fucking snoozefest.

Man, if you like checkdowns, this Battle of the Bays is for you. What a fucking snoozefest.

I thought the same thing about Josh Allen who had a 6.3 ANY/A with almost 70 passes.
BB will study Miami's D for sure.

Not the prettiest game but Mike McDaniel has this Dolphins team 3-0 now and just beat one of the Superbowl favorites. That offense is extremely innovative and efficient/effective

Back