Week 3 Ravens vs Patriots

Our guys have to careful at the same time, if we get aggressive with the edge rush and Judo and Bentley shoot up, it can flush Lamar out of the pocket and we spring him free on runs.
Hopefully it hinders their non-Lamar running game and gives Barmore an easy path.

The Ravens can score quick, but I don’t think they can sustain long click killing drives that score. Even if they get up, the offense will have plenty of chances.
Lamar does seem to be improving a bit as a passer though.
To me this game is the first real test of the season.

The Ravens can score quick, but I don’t think they can sustain long click killing drives that score. Even if they get up, the offense will have plenty of chances.
How can it be a test when the roster is awful?

And if NE wins, you'll be leading the Pink Hat Sewing Circle with endless "yeah they won, buts"...

Belichick beat Pittsburgh's Mike Tomlin last week. I believe Tomlin is a fine head coach. Will Belichick beat Harbaugh tomorrow? If he does, I'd say he's currently better than Harbaugh. I expect some fine plays by the Ravens, but I think the Pats are improving-and can beat the Ravens. It should be a good game.

And if NE wins, you'll be leading the Pink Hat Sewing Circle with endless "yeah they won, buts"...
The Ravens are a playoff team. A win here means more than the Steelers or Dolphins. If they get the victory you won’t hear any buts…… from me.
It’s easy to make fun of these run first QBs, and personally I don’t think they are the best thing for long term playoff success, but that said: during the regular season they often kick ass.
If the Pats get this win I think it’s a big deal.

Did he actually kill anyone? I thought he was refusing to testify against tge guys who did and he DA charged him with the murders to make him talk???
He's the one that did it, his two fall guys took the rap, while he ratted them out. To this day, they never found the white suit he was wearing. :coffee:

Shit. I almost forgot.

Wake up, it's game day.
Shame on you. Like it or not, you are the BB of the Planet. Do you think BB would almost forget that it's game day? NO!
Anyway the most important key to the game, as it is every game, is not to turn the ball over. As Jackson goes, so goes the Ravens. We have the perfect player to be the spy on Jackson. However, Dugger is listed as questionable for today's game.
It will be interesting as to which player will be that spy if Dugger can't go.

I will be watching it at the local sports bar. At least it will be on the big TV with the sound on the main speakers. I have beer bets with a bunch of the locals. If the Pats win, I'll probably get Ray Lewised on the way home.

Does anybody think we're going to beat Baltimore in the home opener. I mean.....I do, but nationally and according to local media, we're a bunch of slappies, Bill fucked up the Mac by giving him Defensive coaches, our scheme is outdated, we lack dynamic athletes, have been passed on the fly by Division rivals and we're facing Lamar Jackson one week removed from the most productive statistical performance by a QB in the history of football.

So....not a lot to feel good about, right?

I wouldn't worry about it. Lamar is playing his best QB, I concede that point, but I think the Ravens have some overall issues that we haven't seen in a while and we can and will beat them Sunday.

I'm still working out the particulars and will share some prior to kickoff.
Of course the media is predicting what they hope, they want the Pats to completely collapse. If the defense can keep Jackson from breaking open the game with his feet, and the offense can run the ball we have a shot.

Thanks for the reminder. It was said already, but this week's game is on Fox, despite both teams being AFC teams...

• Fox early games
Fox-Early-Game-TV-Map-092122-FTR

(Courtesy of 506Sports.com)
Red: Ravens at Patriots

Blue: Eagles at Washington

Green: Raiders at Titans

Yellow: Lions at Vikings

Orange: Saints at Panthers

Back