Week 3 Ravens vs Patriots

Belichick beat Pittsburgh's Mike Tomlin last week. I believe Tomlin is a fine head coach. Will Belichick beat Harbaugh tomorrow? If he does, I'd say he's currently better than Harbaugh. I expect some fine plays by the Ravens, but I think the Pats are improving-and can beat the Ravens. It should be a good game.
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Predictions for today:

The Pats will be able to hold Jackson down with a disciplined/nuanced D, excellent tackling and a better pass rush than folks are used to seeing from us. Our D will
start to get more recognition.

Standouts for the Pats will be Henry, Bourne and Damien Harris. On D it'll be Barmore and Judon (as usual).

I see a lot of FGs today and fewer mental errors.

Mac shuts his critics up for the time being with a solid, if unspectacular, performance.

I think we'll be in nickel and big nickle almost the entire game to try and spy Jackson who will get good numbers but be limited to 1 TD with 1 pick.

I've got Pats 23-21.

Is today the end of the Patriots (as we've known them since Belichick's been their head coach)? Is this his last season coaching the Patriots? If memory serves me correctly, the Patriots haven't missed the playoffs two years in a row, since Belichick's been their head coach. I'd, naturally, like to see them beat Baltimore today, and keep some hope alive.

But I think today's going to be a tough one for the Patriots, and their fans. We'll see!

Is today the end of the Patriots (as we've known them since Belichick's been their head coach)? Is this his last season coaching the Patriots? If memory serves me correctly, the Patriots haven't missed the playoffs two years in a row, since Belichick's been their head coach. I'd, naturally, like to see them beat Baltimore today, and keep some hope alive.

But I think today's going to be a tough one for the Patriots, and their fans. We'll see!
The Pats were in the playoffs last year.... :coffee:

Welp, Parker needs to show up. Patricia had better start using him better. I don't need to see him on those 30-yard jump balls today. Run that slant/in-cut stuff they do with Meyers in front of their LBs who can't cover. No Dugger is going to hurt, no two ways about that. Patrick Queen gave up like 150 yards in catches last week. :coffee:

WTF?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back