Week 4, 2020 - Patriots @Chiefs

Yes, the rest of your team gave it their best, however.

To be honest I'm not sure Cam was going to make much of a difference. We just got done absolutely destroying the league MVP and Cam is no Lamar.

The Chiefs defense is legit.

You're right that Cam is not like Lamar...Cam can read a defense.
Chiefs D is legit? With backup QBs running a vanilla game plan the Pats had more 1st downs, more total yards, more time of possession & better 3rd down %.
Reality will bite next time we meet.

Chiefs D is legit? With backup QBs running a vanilla game plan the Pats had more 1st downs, more total yards, more time of possession & better 3rd down %.

Sometimes losing one excellent player changes a D from good to bad. We lost our top 4 LBs in one offseason and it's hard to see a difference 4 weeks in.

The Chiefs lose Chris Jones and couldn't stop anything. Their LB corps looked inept. Jones is really good, but is he that good?

Still having nightmares of the 05 LB CORPSE when they lost Bru to stroke and TJ to somewhat unexpected retirement. Ushering in the Monty Beisel era...:banghead:nutpunch:facepalm::hang:
This is the long way of saying "it depends on their replacements".

Still having nightmares of the 05 LB CORPSE when they lost Bru to stroke and TJ to somewhat unexpected retirement. Ushering in the Monty Beisel era...:banghead:nutpunch:facepalm::hang:
This is the long way of saying "it depends on their replacements".

Yep. Beisel and Chad Brown, who used to be a fine player, but looked completely lost with us. Of the current group, it looks to me that Chase has been great and everybody else is chipping in, but Bentley has been disappointing. I'd like to see more of Anfernee Jennings, who seems to be really working hard in limited snaps and doing well.

Oh yeah CB. Longtime Steelers great. He definitely had the then-BB 3-4 lb physical measurables too IIRC. I remember thinking what a shame it was he was too far gone career wise because he seemed to be a great lockerroom guy.

Where's Gay Clay at?? You just got punked at home by the Raiders LOL

You should read the on going Raiders/Chefs thread on Chefsplanet, it’s actually pretty funny.
Clay won’t post here, they lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the rest of your team gave it their best, however.

To be honest I'm not sure Cam was going to make much of a difference. We just got done absolutely destroying the league MVP and Cam is no Lamar.

The Chiefs defense is legit.

LOL. Blueprint and all that. Raiders. Fans simply don't realize how hard this game can be and all the little things that have to go just right once teams begin to catch on.
No one can tell me the Pats with Cam wouldn't have beaten the Chiefs last week. EZ peazy.

LOL. Blueprint and all that. Raiders. Fans simply don't realize how hard this game can be and all the little things that have to go just right once teams begin to catch on.
No one can tell me the Pats with Cam wouldn't have beaten the Chiefs last week. EZ peazy.
Chiefs look a bit off this year on offense. I mean its still very good, but Raiders are like the 3rd team to cause Mahomes some issues in 5 games. Thats not normal. It seems like everything gets figured out in the NFL. Jackson is not playing as well this year as he did last year either for the ravens. Everything I guess ends up at zero for teams...well except for the patriots who were contenders for most of 19 years.

The pats are still a contender now, and always will be as long as bb is there.
I am not sure they are what they once were. We are 2-2. Still a long season ahead though, but It wont be easy. I think the getting 1 seeds all the time is over for awhile.

every year every team is different. they've been 2-2 and won sbs. they didn't get the #1 seed last year either, and they were sucktastic their last 2 games of 2019. so what? they will always be contenders witb bb...period.

Playoffs? Playoffs? Are you kidding me? Playoffs?

We're just trying to play a covid free game.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk

The pats are still a contender now, and always will be as long as bb is there.

Absolutely the Pats are contenders as long as BB is there. Cam is well, hasn't been symptomatic and he's roaring to play according to his dad.
This team will give us a lot of great moments this year I think.

every year every team is different. they've been 2-2 and won sbs. they didn't get the #1 seed last year either, and they were sucktastic their last 2 games of 2019. so what? they will always be contenders witb bb...period.
We were not really contenders last year either. I mean there were years in the last 20 years they were not really contenders too, but the majority they were. You are not going to win the superbowl every year. I think we have different idea's what a contender is.

Playoffs? Playoffs? Are you kidding me? Playoffs?

We're just trying to play a covid free game.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk
lol, exactly. Hey at least they get some rest, but I wonder when these games get made up. I mean they can move a game into their bye week, but what happens if it happens again.

Absolutely the Pats are contenders as long as BB is there. Cam is well, hasn't been symptomatic and he's roaring to play according to his dad.
how much you wanna bet people will cry about this game being postponed by "kraft's good buddy goodell" so that newton could play?:ROFLMAO:

A contender to me is any team that makes the playoffs.

I will wait and see how the season goes. If we can stop having guys get covid and actually get to play again that would help. I have noticed a lot of injuries happening too, we have not had that too bad yet.

Back