Week 4, 2020 - Patriots @Chiefs

how much you wanna bet people will cry about this game being postponed by "kraft's good buddy goodell ( ROFL) so that newton could play?
He would have played Monday afternoon though.

He would have played Monday afternoon though.
and thats not why they moved it anyway. If a team has a positive case on their team, they are not going to play. Its weird that some teams are having multiple cases and some have not had any.

I am not sure they are what they once were. We are 2-2. Still a long season ahead though, but It wont be easy. I think the getting 1 seeds all the time is over for awhile.

Please. We get your “reason.”

Patriots should be 3-1 right now and in the thick of it. They’re not that far out of it at the moment.

BB keeps us in the playoff discussion; that’s what matters at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, and I believe they have been contenders since the day Cam walked through the door.

Yes, and I believe they have been contenders since the day Cam walked through the door. :patslogo26:
They were contenders without Cam for a lot of years. His greatest asset is staying healthy. Sometimes you are only as good as your backup player.

I am not sure they are what they once were. We are 2-2. Still a long season ahead though, but It wont be easy. I think the getting 1 seeds all the time is over for awhile.
Dude. They started 1-2 in 2018, getting blown out by the Lions. And who won the Super Bowl that year? They weren't the 1 seed either.

Dude. They started 1-2 in 2018, getting blown out by the Lions. And who won the Super Bowl that year? They weren't the 1 seed either.
Ok, but this is 2020. One year does not equal the next. Im just saying they have played 4 games, and they are winning the superbowl? Lot of season left. They have won the superbowl as a 2 seed before, but not sure as a 3 seed or lower, but with the new playoff system not sure how the games work.

Yes, the rest of your team gave it their best, however.

To be honest I'm not sure Cam was going to make much of a difference. We just got done absolutely destroying the league MVP and Cam is no Lamar.

The Chiefs defense is legit.

40 points to the Raiders after barely squeaking by the Patriots with Hoyer at QB. :rofl: It's looking like your reign will be a short one.

True, they could very easily be 2-3 :rofl:
I was talking about it today with my son. Every year we hear another team say they are going to be the next empire. There will never be a combination of a Brady and Belichick that stayed together for that long and be that consistent, its just not going to happen. We might not ever see it again.

I was talking about it today with my son. Every year we hear another team say they are going to be the next empire. There will never be a combination of a Brady and Belichick that stayed together for that long and be that consistent, its just not going to happen. We might not ever see it again.
Yeah, Brady played all those years on very reasonable deals too. Just wait until Mahomes' cap hit gets into the $40-50 million range. It's going to make it tough to fill out the rest of the roster with that much going to one player.

Back