Week 4 Games Thread

Roberto71

Reaction score
Not seeing a thread and the early games are drawing to a close so maybe no point.

Seems a quiet bunch of games. Bengals look good, Dalton has had a good game.

The Giants definitely were the best 0-2 team a couple of weeks back. They've done a number on the Bills.

Something very wrong with Chip Kelly and that team. It's imploding.

The Texans look done for the season already.

The Jaguars just botched a FG to win the game in Indy....

Not seeing a thread and the early games are drawing to a close so maybe no point.

Seems a quiet bunch of games. Bengals look good, Dalton has had a good game.

The Giants definitely were the best 0-2 team a couple of weeks back. They've done a number on the Bills.

Something very wrong with Chip Kelly and that team. It's imploding.

The Texans look done for the season already.

The Jaguars just botched a FG to win the game in Indy....

Honestly I think the Bills did a number on themselves. But yeah the Giants may have been the best 0 and 2 team we shall see

~Dee~

Jameis Winston has a lot of learning to do... The Bucs looked like hot garbage to carolina putty tats

Wow, what an error from the Cards at kick off. Recovered by the Rams.

The Falcons good decent...or the Texans look bad.

Bit of both I'd guess. Texans have nothing on Offense really and their defense is not going great.

And whisper it, but Aaron Donald is a better player than JJ Watt so far in this season.....

Bills have zero discipline. Rexies honeymoon will be over by week 8 I think.

You have to hand it to the Rams, they're really taking it all the way to the Cards. Gurley just went on an insane run. And Austin is just a continuous threat.

Manning another interception and a very poor throw. Just 3 points in it in Denver.

This kid Gurley is just an absolute beast. He is running riot...A serious player.

Back