Week 4 Games Thread

ballgame gurley is good real good, palmer is what we thought he was

That was a fantastic win by the Rams. Their defense was unreal, just hit hard all game. Nick Foles good game and they have two beasts on offense in Gurley and Austin.

Manning was horrible today. Pretty much almost cost Denver the game but the D bailed him out again. Kubes may have to think about inserting Oz soon. It is ugly out there.

i saw just the end of min-den and the first play i saw was that jump ball he threw to thomas that didnt connect. the announcers, after the den defense smothered bridgeh2o, claimed that "pm engineered a comeback win". how much of an exaggeration was that?

i saw just the end of min-den and the first play i saw was that jump ball he threw to thomas that didnt connect. the announcers, after the den defense smothered bridgeh2o, claimed that "pm engineered a comeback win". how much of an exaggeration was that?

announcers have been blowing manning since he came in the league, can't expect it to stop now

I can't tell if the Packers are that good or if the Niners are that bad.

On the East side of the Bay, Raider fans are looking at the early-season standings and farting in the general direction of Santa Clara.

Is anybody else thinking that there has been a lot of shitty football being played outside of Green Bay and Foxboro?

That Colts/Jags game had all the intensity of two tranny hookers engaged in a pillow fight. The highlight was laughing at the Jax rookie kicking himself right out of the league.

30 something penalties in Giants/Bills.

I found even Red Zone to be boring.

Is anybody else thinking that there has been a lot of shitty football being played outside of Green Bay and Foxboro?

That Colts/Jags game had all the intensity of two tranny hookers engaged in a pillow fight. The highlight was laughing at the Jax rookie kicking himself right out of the league.

The quality is definitely very iffy. There doesn't seem to be a high quality of football being played at all. The game tonight should be another snooze fest as well.

Yes. I have been saying this all season. Just terrible football. Poor play, penalties, lousy QBs starting. Just a bad product all around this year outside of NE and GB.

I'm not so sure even GB is playing very well.

After this weekend, GB and AZ (smh) drop a couple of notches in my mind.
Falcons rose a notch. Panthers are 4-0 but their schedule gets tough now so I expect Falcons to come out on top of the NFC South. Cowboys are banged up now. IF Seattle makes a run, they could be in it at the end but they've not played like a SB contender so far.

As of now, I'd put the NFC between Atlanta and GB.

The Bengals also rose a notch in my mind by dominating KC. They play Seattle next week so we'll find something out about both teams I suppose. Marvin Lewis has surrounded himself with a good coaching staff so I don't think this is the same old MLewis teams we've been seeing in recent years.
Denver's D has played very well but that wasn't a typical PManning win over the Vikings.

I'm currently ranking the AFC Pats, Bengals, Broncos.

The AFC is there for the Patriots to take from what I see now.

I'm not so sure even GB is playing very well.

After this weekend, GB and AZ (smh) drop a couple of notches in my mind.
Falcons rose a notch. Panthers are 4-0 but their schedule gets tough now so I expect Falcons to come out on top of the NFC South. Cowboys are banged up now. IF Seattle makes a run, they could be in it at the end but they've not played like a SB contender so far.

As of now, I'd put the NFC between Atlanta and GB.

The Bengals also rose a notch in my mind by dominating KC. They play Seattle next week so we'll find something out about both teams I suppose. Marvin Lewis has surrounded himself with a good coaching staff so I don't think this is the same old MLewis teams we've been seeing in recent years.
Denver's D has played very well but that wasn't a typical PManning win over the Vikings.

I'm currently ranking the AFC Pats, Bengals, Broncos.

The AFC is there for the Patriots to take from what I see now.

You raise a good point about Atlanta and Cincy.

That Atlanta offense has been really clicking big, but the problem with both of those teams is that they have faded so consistently over the last 5 years that it's really hard to take either one seriously.

I need to watch Atlanta's D to see if it's capable of carrying them when that offense isn't scoring 35.

I'll believe the Bengals are a threat when they start winning games they have to when it counts. I just can't get worked up no matter how good they look now.

Green Bay may not be what they were, but they are one of the few teams in the league that play smart football.

we know Cincy will get figured out and then we will see if the changes can be made once teams figure them out. Same with the new staff in Atlanta. Once Atlanta is stopped will they make the in game, and weekly, adjustments?

stay tune to the same Bat channel to find out....

I meant to agree with your comment on "a lot of shitty football", Hawg.

That was a complete waste of watching football from Thursday night's game through last night. Lowlights were everywhere.

It's no wonder fans of the other 31 hate the Patriots.

That was a complete waste of watching football from Thursday night's game through last night. Lowlights were everywhere.

Just proves that when you lose your integrity, you got nothin' :archive:

That was a fantastic win by the Rams. Their defense was unreal, just hit hard all game. Nick Foles good game and they have two beasts on offense in Gurley and Austin.

St. Louis fans have to be pissed at seeing their team play lights out 1 week only to suck the next week. How can a team beat Seattle but lose to Washington and then play poorly & lose vs the Stealers only to come back and beat AZ?

The answer is easy when you realize the Rams coach is Jeff Fisher.

St. Louis fans have to be pissed at seeing their team play lights out 1 week only to suck the next week. How can a team beat Seattle but lose to Washington and then play poorly & lose vs the Stealers only to come back and beat AZ?

The answer is easy when you realize the Rams coach is Jeff Fisher.

Their RB Gurley kicked some serious butt. 146 yards on 19 carries!

Boy, you guys got that right. I've never noticed as big of a discrepancy between the Pats and the rest of the league as I have this year. Sloppy football all over the damn place. Sometimes it feels like I'm watching a different league when the Pats play compared to the other games that they are not involved in. Everywhere from the head coach on down to the lowliest scrub on the roster, it's just different. And obvious.

Back