Week 5 games

You read it wrong. Brady was pissed because he mistakenly thought he had another down to play. Stop with the childish snarky comments.

Are you serious? Snarky remarks by me? have you read this thread? lol. Brady was mad most of that game. lol, they had a highlight of him lighting up the offense on the sideline after they had 5 penalties on a drive. I don't know dude, go ask Brady why he was mad. Not sure why its such a hot topic to be honest. Why did BB leave Hoyer in until the 4th quarter instead of starting Stidham at the half. Seemed like a lapse....lets talk about that for 3 pages. Players are human man. This seems more of jilted girlfriend looking for reasons to bash her old boyfriend.

Are you serious? Snarky remarks by me? have you read this thread? lol. Brady was mad most of that game. lol, they had a highlight of him lighting up the offense on the sideline after they had 5 penalties on a drive. I don't know dude, go ask Brady why he was mad. Not sure why its such a hot topic to be honest. Why did BB leave Hoyer in until the 4th quarter instead of starting Stidham at the half. Seemed like a lapse....lets talk about that for 3 pages. Players are human man. This seems more of jilted girlfriend looking for reasons to bash her old boyfriend.

whats you deal? it wasnt hard to understand what Chev said. Brady looked like and felt like a fool and thats why he was mad

whats you deal? it wasnt hard to understand what Chev said. Brady looked like and felt like a fool and thats why he was mad

and I said that is not why he was mad, not completely. He was pretty pissed most of the game. You can watch highlights. The team was pretty sloppy.

"In an empty Soldier Field, Fox had to hit the mute button when Tom Brady met his offensive line on the sideline after a failed drive. Brady was heated. The Buccaneers were up 16-14 and started taking penalties and letting Brady get hit like it was their job. ... Brady was screaming on the sideline."

See....was that hard to understand? He was not happy, not from one thing or two. or whatever.

You know,

Its possible he was mad the whole game AND mad at not knowing the down.

What a silly argument. He didn't know the down, he was mad.

Yeah not quite, I didnt watch the game live, but from what I heard, it was a mess with penalties and missing players. He actually played pretty good considering he was throwing to me and the fat kid down the street that was left. Tampa needs to fix penalties pretty bad, it was ugly.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Making excuses for Brady? How SURPRISING!

Have you ever see a QB lose track of downs before ? Even Hoyer didn’t technically do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Khalil Mack was after him all game from what I've seen. He's up there with Donald. Ferocious defender.

From SI, not from any fan here...

It is clear Tom Brady isn’t used to losing, because he sure isn’t good at it.<figure class="m-embed m-embed--twitter l-inline" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 30px; max-width: 100%; position: relative; clear: both; float: none;">
</phoenix-twitter-embed></figure>

Ultimately it may be mistakes that most make him miss Bill Belichick, as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the most penalized team in the league (they were last year too), and currently the New England Patriots are the least.
<figure class="m-embed m-embed--twitter l-inline" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 30px; max-width: 100%; position: relative; clear: both; float: none;">

But Brady himself certainly contributed to their rough evening against the Chicago Bears and here’s four reasons why it was not a good night for the GOAT.
<figure class="m-embed m-embed--twitter l-inline" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 30px; max-width: 100%; position: relative; clear: both; float: none;">

Number one: He lost to Nick Foles...again...falling to 0-2 against the journeyman, and Super Bowl winning QB. I don’t know if I can really blame Brady for not shaking hands in the age of Covid but he still did have to run to the locker room for the second time after taking a rough L to the former Philadelphia Eagle.

Number two: He threw a Tompa tantrum on the sideline. And to be honest, it was his best throw of the night. Look, Brady is a competitive guy and incredibly accomplished, so he can get away with that, but it doesn’t look so great after the fact when people are calling one of the oldest players in the NFL a baby.

Number three: He seemingly forgot what down it was on the final drive of the game. I mean I’ve seen Brady compared with Michael Jordan and LeBron James, but to be honest, I never thought I’d see the same for him and J.R. Smith. I guess whatever TB-12 products he is taking didn’t work for him in that moment.

Number four: Oops. I lost track and actually only came up with three reasons. I guess you could say I pulled a Brady, so I’ll also make like Tom and just get outta here early.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/10/09/tom-brady-loses-track-of-downs-buccaneers-lose-to-bears

Yeah Mack was good, but it was more about bad penalties, they moved the ball, just shooting themselves in the foot.

So him being mad that his offense kept having penalties makes him a baby? Lol. I thought that was leadership. Yeah SI is the gospel. Would you like a few links on Cam from them? Please

thought you knew this.
Yeah brady does not like losing, thought you knew this. Weird how he never got frustrated with the Pats. Sorry not all QB's do new dance moves if they lose and go put on a granny hood. I am sure Edelman was not happy after the loss and was frustrated. Players are humans. Maybe we need need a Tampa Bay thread so we can talk about them when they lose.

Are you serious? Snarky remarks by me? have you read this thread? lol. Brady was mad most of that game. lol, they had a highlight of him lighting up the offense on the sideline after they had 5 penalties on a drive. I don't know dude, go ask Brady why he was mad.

Yes, by you.
As for TB12 being pissed at his team mates, that goes back to what we witnessed and complained about last year. That's the new TB12 persona; that behavior towards his team mates was never a part of the TFB persona. He's changed. He's not the same guy anymore.

Want to see what Bucs fans are saying?

<dl class="postprofile" id="profile552745"><dt class="no-profile-rank no-avatar">Patrick McIrish </dt><dd>Points: 126.00 </dd><dd class="profile-posts">Posts: 3287</dd><dd class="profile-posts" data-user-give-id="160">Has thanked: 119 times</dd><dd class="profile-posts" data-user-receive-id="160">Been thanked: 122 times</dd></dl>

<time datetime="2020-10-09T03:47:13+00:00">Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:47 pm</time>
Saw an elderly 1-dimensional QB from yesteryear playing in today's NFL......

And worse than Brady not finding the endzone after the 1Q was not knowing what down it was at the end of the game?

Just fing PATHETIC! Crunch time, game on the line, our QB doesn't even know it's 4th down.

Why we think we need to go OLD is just beyond me.

Sickening!

Oh we will make the playoffs but any good defense that pressures our 1-dimensional QB is going to put us away again.

Here, read em for yourself.
https://buczone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6493

And what were they saying last week chev? I don't tread team boards, just here which is bad enough. I'm talking about in general, not fans after a tough loss. As far as what he was doing on the sideline with his offense. If a leader does not lay into his offense after that drive and what they did, then frankly I would not want him as my QB. Would you rather he just go sit by himself on the bench and not say anything? Brady has got on his offense after mental issues and miscues since the beginning of time. Thats what a leader does, he is not passing blame, he is saying this is not acceptable and has to be better. Again chev, you know this.

Last edited:
Brady can still really spin it if there is nobody coming after him. He threw some perfectly and some missed badly, although I'm sure the Bradyites would say the receivers were at fault for running the wrong routes, which is something that I really enjoy hearing.

Aside from the mental lapse, I saw Brady getting pounded in the 4th quarter and, after that, going spastic whenever a defender got anywhere near social distancing standards. He was flinching just like he's done for the last 7 years or so. You can almost see his misses before the pass crosses the LOS. Tom still needs to mechanically unfurl himself with everything in the proper synch or he loses accuracy and velocity. Fact. It is the way he's always been, to be fair, but look around the league and you'll see a metic shit-ton of QBs who can complete passes under all kinds of other conditions or duress and Tom just can't do it.

I'll mention that the sideline freakout at his OLine and that is also classic Brady. Way to fit in, new guy. I'm sure your OL will kill themselves before letting you get hit again after being shown up on national TV in such an over-the-top way.

It reminded me of a similar meltdown between Brady and Bill O'Brien years ago when they almost started duking it out after a series that pissed-off Tommy. BoB wasn't cool with being dressed down by the GOAT and had to be held back. That is the only time I've ever seen anybody stand up to Mr. Perfect, but if he keeps that shit up then I'm guessing there will be more to come.

I feel pretty good about my prediction that this season won't end up being magical in Tampa for either Tommie or Gronkie.

In other news, the Bears are the worst 4-1 team I've seen in quite a while.

By the way chev...you sure picked the two posts that were to your liking in that tampa link. lol. Most of it was the refs, and the team being undisciplined. lol

Brady can still really spin it if there is nobody coming after him. He threw some perfectly and some missed badly, although I'm sure the Bradyites would say the receivers were at fault for running the wrong routes, which is something that I really enjoy hearing.

Aside from the mental lapse, I saw Brady getting pounded in the 4th quarter and, after that, going spastic whenever a defender got anywhere near social distancing standards. He was flinching just like he's done for the last 7 years or so. You can almost see his misses before the pass crosses the LOS. Tom still needs to mechanically unfurl himself with everything in the proper synch or he loses accuracy and velocity. Fact. It is the way he's always been, to be fair, but look around the league and you'll see a metic shit-ton of QBs who can complete passes under all kinds of other conditions or duress and Tom just can't do it.

I'll mention that the sideline freakout at his OLine and that is also classic Brady. Way to fit in, new guy. I'm sure your OL will kill themselves before letting you get hit again after being shown up on national TV in such an over-the-top way.

It reminded me of a similar meltdown between Brady and Bill O'Brien years ago when they almost started duking it out after a series that pissed-off Tommy. BoB wasn't cool with being dressed down by the GOAT and had to be held back. That is the only time I've ever seen anybody stand up to Mr. Perfect, but if he keeps that shit up then I'm guessing there will be more to come.

I feel pretty good about my prediction that this season won't end up being magical in Tampa for either Tommie or Gronkie.

I saw plays that Brady delivered good balls and then took the hit right after, so it was not all what you said. I find it funny a week after a 5 td game, that was quiet and then all the sudden we get 5 pages after a loss. lol. I mean right now, Brady is 5th in td's with 12 on the year 4 ints, almost a 100 Qb rating. His team is 3-2. Now is it perfect no, but I think when some injuries start coming back, it should improve a bit, but then again, he is in uncharted waters being 43, so who knows.

8 QB hits, 3 sacks and God knows how many hurries

Back