Week 5 games

Yeah brady does not like losing, thought you knew this. Weird how he never got frustrated with the Pats. Sorry not all QB's do new dance moves if they lose and go put on a granny hood. I am sure Edelman was not happy after the loss and was frustrated. Players are humans. Maybe we need need a Tampa Bay thread so we can talk about them when they lose.

Weird how you make excuse after excuse for a non-Patriot player. If this was Manning you’d be making jokes at his expense .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Weird how you make excuse after excuse for a non-Patriot player. If this was Manning you’d be making jokes at his expense .

You need to update your silly attacks on my daily. Manning has not played in like 5 years.

Why do you spend so much time protecting a non-Patriot?

I didnt protect anything. Why do you spend so much time replying to my posts about the same thing over and over? I just told you to update your QB, manning retired like 5 years ago.
Just trying to keep you current. As for non patriots, this is a other team thread....right?

I didnt protect anything. Why do you spend so much time replying to my posts about the same thing over and over? I just told you to update your QB, manning retired like 5 years ago.
Just trying to keep you current. As for non patriots, this is a other team thread....right?

Hysterical.
You never defend any other non-Patriots.

Show us how you’ve defended Mahomes, Goff, etc.

Nope, you’re just a Brady homer to the nth degree who can’t STAND anyone saying anything negative about your precious.

Hysterical.
You never defend any other non-Patriots.

Show us how you’ve defended Mahomes, Goff, etc.

Nope, you’re just a Brady homer to the nth degree who can’t STAND anyone saying anything negative about your precious.

Which non patriots played for the team for 20 years and won 6 superbowls? Dude you need a new gig, its like I am talking to a 10 year old. I told you to either grow up or stop replying to me. You cant do either.
You want to talk about football, then fine, but this is old at this point. We tease and such on here, and thats fine, but your obsession with what I do or who I like is just over at this point. Calm down. yes I am a fan of Brady for what he did for the pats. Ok, get over it, deal with it. Stop replying to me about it. Like whoever you like, because I dont care who you like or dont like. Its just silly at this point. I just dont see how this is productive at this point. I mean in the grand scheme of my life and everything that is going on, and this is like a broken record from you. Why does it bother you so bad who I freaking choose to like or not like?

Last edited:
Don’t tell me what to do, Midgar. I’ll listen to UT, but not other clowns like you.

Notice how there are multiple people calling you out for your Brady worship. Yeah, I am one, but many of us are sick of your unwillingness to hold Brady accountable.
You’re like Ron Borges or Shaugnessey; can’t ever admit when you’re wrong about something.

On a slightly different topic, my advisees and I have a fantasy football league going . Ended up scoring 230 points last week.

Thankfully, my student whom I’m going against this week started Brady.

TB vs Bears was the only game on so I would think there would be more posts about that game. TFB being in the game would provide more posts too. There are 4 pages but P71 owns about 2 of them, so that may explain the length of the thread. TFB is the GOAT but I would be lying if I said I prefer that he under perform for the Bucs. Homers gonna homer.

To be honest, I'm not sure if O Linemen really do listen to QBs when they're going off. O Linemen to me seem like the kind of guys who are so huge and have been that way their whole life that they never have to prove themselves so are just naturally chilled. The complete opposite to short arse men who have that Napoleon complex and are hyper aggressive.

I think Hogs up front listen to a QB shouting and they just shrug and filter it out. They're a unique bunch upfront and not even QBs really understand them or know how difficult their job really is.

I remember one time Manning made the mistake of going after the O line on the bench after Jeff Saturday made a comment after a bad series, asking for more runs or something and Saturday ate his lunch for him, told him to sit the f**k back down. Manning sat down in a hurry and kept quiet.

To be honest, I'm not sure if O Linemen really do listen to QBs when they're going off. O Linemen to me seem like the kind of guys who are so huge and have been that way their whole life that they never have to prove themselves so are just naturally chilled. The complete opposite to short arse men who have that Napoleon complex and are hyper aggressive.

I think Hogs up front listen to a QB shouting and they just shrug and filter it out. They're a unique bunch upfront and not even QBs really understand them or know how difficult their job really is.

I remember one time Manning made the mistake of going after the O line on the bench after Jeff Saturday made a comment after a bad series, asking for more runs or something and Saturday ate his lunch for him, told him to sit the f**k back down. Manning sat down in a hurry and kept quiet.

He was not really yelling at anyone in particular. It was more just yelling at how the drive went. It was bad, like 4 penalties, things like head butting a guy, etc etc. Guys were a little testy anyway because they got screwed a bit on a couple calls that were just outrageous. But it is what it is. Not sure why this is big news other than the ex girlfriend wanting to see the ex boyfriend not be happy.

TB vs Bears was the only game on so I would think there would be more posts about that game. TFB being in the game would provide more posts too. There are 4 pages but P71 owns about 2 of them, so that may explain the length of the thread. TFB is the GOAT but I would be lying if I said I prefer that he under perform for the Bucs. Homers gonna homer.

He isnt underperforming actually. You just missed the game where they had 5 td's it didnt make the board. He is actually having a good year, there issues have been health and some lack of discipline and getting penalties. They are playing better than they did last year by far, some of that is Brady, some of that is players getting older, etc, but they have not really had all the players on the field yet on offense at the same time.

On that time. the olineman were talking about why they didnt run, and Manning overheard it and ran down there, not really the same issue. They were on the 3 yard line and manning changed a run play twice to a pass and the oline was a bit miffed because they didnt get in, manning heard them and ran down there to bitch. Players, captains, etc do get on players on the sideline, and people on here know that. Its funny that fans will bitch and scream and yell and torch players but when another player does it, they get all defensive about it. I dont want a leader not addressing the team when they are not performing, thats what they should do. Its probably what that team needs. There have been plenty of games where the pats were just bad with discipline and players and the coaches would lay into them. People mentioned harrison and Bruschi getting onto players and such. It happens.

He was not really yelling at anyone in particular. It was more just yelling at how the drive went. It was bad, like 4 penalties, things like head butting a guy, etc etc. Guys were a little testy anyway because they got screwed a bit on a couple calls that were just outrageous. But it is what it is. Not sure why this is big news other than the ex girlfriend wanting to see the ex boyfriend not be happy.

Brady was a great, great player and his status as the GOAT is secure, but the problem is that he is now and always was human and any attempt to point that out generally gets treated like heresy, especially by you.

I can tell you that after that game I went to bed with a big smile on my face and slept like a baby. :thumb:

Brady was a great, great player and his status as the GOAT is secure, but the problem is that he is now and always was human and any attempt to point that out generally gets treated like heresy, especially by you.

I can tell you that after that game I went to bed with a big smile on my face and slept like a baby. :thumb:

So I bet you had a bad weekend last weekend then huh? My sleep patterns do not rely on what Brady does or doesnt do, so thats kind of odd, but hey we all get through life. Did you sleep bad last week?

Last edited:
Back