Week 5 games

Dude looked horrible. I don't really know if he ever had a strong arm but he just can't throw deep out at all. Continues to throw bad picks. Colts have tried to put a band-aid on the qb position after Luck but it isn't working.
I have not watched any of their games, I know their defense was looking good, they have a stout oline as well, but yeah a Hot Qb would go a long way...hey maybe Darnold....

Yup. He now hurts a team more than he helps(past couple yrs). I doubt he's as diligent about his physical skills and staying in top condition as TB is. If TB still had his early Pats dietary/workout habits, I bet he'd be done too. As it is, he now has to be managed.
TB still has a live arm. Rivers is DOA

Yup. He now hurts a team more than he helps(past couple yrs). I doubt he's as diligent about his physical skills and staying in top condition as TB is. If TB still had his early Pats dietary/workout habits, I bet he'd be done too. As it is, he now has to be managed.
I don't know how guys play that old anyway. I'm 49 and I can only go about 15 minutes of the grandkids beating me up until I need a break.

I've never seen an old qb who was as good as TB is physically. Not only is it harder to stay in shape as you get older, the mental grind of it sucks more. You have to have extreme passion for doing it. I mean, I used to be able to est a 20 piece mc nugget, large fries and a shake, go out, get wasted and go to class the next day, and not pay much of a physical price. now if I eat a little more and work out a little less, my clothes don't fit! :D

I've never seen an old qb who was as good as TB is physically. Not only is it harder to stay in shape as you get older, the mental grind of it sucks more. You have to have extreme passion for doing it. I mean, I used to be able to est a 20 piece mc nugget, large fries and a shake, go out, get wasted and go to class the next day, and not pay much of a physical price. now if I eat a little more and work out a little less, my clothes don't fit! :D
No kidding, and I dont think we will again. As you said, if he didnt keep this strict diet and continue to work hard. He would look like me out there. QB's or hell any players except kickers do not play when they are 43, it just doesnt happen. In your mind you think, hey I can go do that run or I can build that shed, and then you start doing it. lol. If I could have retired at 43 like Brady I damn sure would have. He should do his little fun thing and then go paint ducks after this year.

Happens to the best of us. I used to be the exact same when I was younger. Now at 35, I gotta diet just to make sure my clothes fit. Let's not even talk about going out drinking... I basically gotta make sure the next day I'm not working because I will be a no show.

No kidding, and I dont think we will again. As you said, if he didnt keep this strict diet and continue to work hard. He would look like me out there. QB's or hell any players except kickers do not play when they are 43, it just doesnt happen. In your mind you think, hey I can go do that run or I can build that shed, and then you start doing it. lol. If I could have retired at 43 like Brady I damn sure would have. He should do his little fun thing and then go paint ducks after this year.

I actually can to that run. Or that ride. About 3 years ago I got my ass moving & motivated. I'm 5'10" & went from 192 to 145. Feel great & probably in the best cardio shape I've ever been in. I now eat super clean.

I actually can to that run. Or that ride. About 3 years ago I got my ass moving & motivated. I'm 5'10" & went from 192 to 145. Feel great & probably in the best cardio shape I've ever been in. I now eat super clean.
That awesome man, its hard to do that when you get up in age. You should be proud of that.

Brady needs a decent oline. He doesn't currently. But, he still can play great at times for how old he is. He is showing his age at the same time too though.

I think he's OK physically but h is slowing down mentally.

Plus Yoko is in his head.

#batsignal

Brady needs a decent oline. He doesn't currently. But, he still can play great at times for how old he is. He is showing his age at the same time too though.
He is top 5 in td's . His line is ok, he still is low on the list of sacks. I mean technically everyone needs a decent oline. I read they had a big hit with injuries on the D line though.

Did the vikings just go for it when if they kicked a fg they go up by 8 with 2 minutes left? Now they can lose with a td? WTF kind of stupid shit that is that?

Back