Week 5 games

He got a gift tonight though, should have lost with even average coaching. I hate when desperate teams do desperate things like the vikings did.

So are you saying he's not the beast in the game?

So are you saying he's not the beast in the game?
I was talking about the game. Not who is the best based on your opinion. He is playing the best right now, yeah. I am thinking that people were right about us taking Metcalf because he is a stud.

I saw that some scumbag fan of the Eagles posted on Twitter about he was delighted with Dak's injury. What is it about that team that has so many idiots following them??

YOu kick the fg, worse thing that could possibly happen is they tie you if they get a td and 2 pt conversion, you go from that to only needing a td to beat you, that is stupid coaching. I mean its not even a hard decision, you dont even think about it, you kick the fg.

I could see going for it if you have a healthy Cook but they didn’t and should have kicked the fg. And how do you not cover a guy that is constantly having the ball thrown to him? DK Metkalf has 60 of that 94 yard drive and the winning TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimmyG was God awful yesterday. I don't know about him - too inconsistent.

Give the ball back to RW with 2:00 minutes left. What could go wrong?? Zimmer blew it. You're right. Not a hard decision at all.
Give the ball back to RW with 2:00 minutes left. What could go wrong?? Zimmer blew it. You're right. Not a hard decision at all.
You can say that again.
The odds may be the same either way but the way I look at it is 1 choice keeps the ball out of Wilson's hands. :domoriginal:

Back