Week 5 games

You can say that again.
The odds may be the same either way but the way I look at it is 1 choice keeps the ball out of Wilson's hands. :domoriginal:
I would rather he get the ball down 8 instead of 6, but you are 8 ahead so he would have to get a td and a 2 pt just to tie you. You never want to leave yourself less than a td behind and 2 minutes left for anyone, thats how you lose.

During the draft Herbert looked like the biggest question mark and the least NFL ready QB. Shows how much we know. He looks legit. He's basically done everything to win these past games, his team around him just kinda sucks.

That was some performance by Herbert, pushing a SB contender all the way at home......

I literally know nothing about this kid, where did he come from?

That was a good performance by Brees as well looked a lot better this week.

I don't know... I don't follow the draft like I used to. But I saw Herbert play his first game and i commented then how awesome he looked. sure wasn't a one time thing. he's impressive.

During the draft Herbert looked like the biggest question mark and the least NFL ready QB. Shows how much we know. He looks legit. He's basically done everything to win these past games, his team around him just kinda sucks.
Chargers dont know how to win yet. They lose a ton of close games.

Titans have a pretty good squad.
And they came out to play, too. If any team figured to be rusty it would be the Titans who haven't practiced in almost 2 weeks. But it was the high flying Bills and Josh Allen who crashed and burned. The Titans had a lot to do with that.
The Titans played great. The Bills played awful. That difference creates a huge disparity in the outcome at the pro level.
If Vrabel can game plan for the Bills, I have no reservation saying BB can do it, too.

Now, for the Bills - they're going to be pissed after being embarrassed so badly and I hope like hell they take it out on the Chiefs Monday night! The Chiefs can be had this year.

But I can't forget that in 2008 the 4-0 bills got handed their first loss 41-17. They never recovered and finished the season 7-9.
Their schedule coming up is pretty brutal.

The door has been pushed open for the Pats to regain control of the AFC east, their schedule going forward is a tough one.

So who do we want to win next Monday night? As much as I hate to do it, I may have to pull for the Chefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The door has been pushed open for the Pats to regain control of the AFC east, their schedule going forward is a tough one.

So who do we want to win next Monday night? As much as I hate to do it, I may have to pull for the Chefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A Bills' loss helps the Pats the most. Personally, I don't see them as a threat to the Pats this year.

Back