Week 5 games

JimmyG was God awful yesterday. I don't know about him - too inconsistent.
He was. Not sure if he has mentally recovered from the SB. The niners look like a shell of themselves.

Niners are practically a shell of themselves due to injuries.
Yeah. Injuries are playing a part but they look like they have SB loser hangover. Lots of missed tackles and terrible play calls.

Vrabel is really doing a great job with the Titans. It was classic BB stuff as all 3 phases were excellent. Their ST play was top drawer with Milton making some huge hits and stops on Tenn punts, they kept the Bills pinned back many times. Tannehill is impressing and Derrick Henry is just an animal.

And our ol pal Mal Butler had a great night.

Has anyone ever seen such a steady fall as Joe Flacco by the way? From SB winner and the huge contract to back up with the Jets, and he just looks a terrible player.

I know he was never going to be a HOFer, but his decline is stark.

well, at least he hasn't fallen of Kellerman's cliff like Brady did back in 2016

well, at least he hasn't fallen of Kellerman's cliff like Brady did back in 2016
I have not watched Kellerman in a long time. Is he STILL on the Brady cliff non-sense? Talk about looking like a clown over and over.

image.jpg

I have not watched Kellerman in a long time. Is he STILL on the Brady cliff non-sense? Talk about looking like a clown over and over.
Kellerman loves him some Brady talk. One good thing is he stopped talking about the Patriots though.

Kellerman loves him some Brady talk. One good thing is he stopped talking about the Patriots though.
Brady is the one that drives the viewership. Every sports show it seems finds at least one segment a day to talk about him. The Pats really are not getting much play other than stuff related to Newton but it has been a sharp drop off. Of course there are a ton of really good teams in the AFC too.

Brady is the one that drives the viewership. Every sports show it seems finds at least one segment a day to talk about him. The Pats really are not getting much play other than stuff related to Newton but it has been a sharp drop off. Of course there are a ton of really good teams in the AFC too.
Oh yeah, pats media attacks have dropped off a lot since Brady left. Nobody is really crying about cheating even though they got fined recently. Seems this was always more about Brady in the news than the Pats. Kellerman didnt
miss a beat, just changed teams.

Oh yeah, pats media attacks have dropped off a lot since Brady left. Nobody is really crying about cheating even though they got fined recently. Seems this was always more about Brady in the news than the Pats. Kellerman didnt
miss a beat, just changed teams.
Yeah. If anything the media is rooting for the Pats because of Cam. It is interesting. It definitely was Brady that was the driving force of the hate. But they also view the Pats as a middler team too which is kind of depressing but I suppose fair until we prove we can beat the top teams. The AFC is stacked. I can't ever remember seeing this many good teams. Even the Browns look dominant. LOL.

Back