Week 6, Other Games

spacecrime

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for Week 6, so here is one (Mods, if there already is one, just delete this one)

My favorite game this Sunday has to be Jets @ Dolphins. Either the Dolphins suffer a humiliating loss to the 0-5 Jets or the Jets end up with an equally humiliating 0-6 record.

Win - win.

My favorite game this Sunday has to be Jets @ Dolphins. Either the Dolphins suffer a humiliating loss to the 0-5 Jets or the Jets end up with an equally humiliating 0-6 record.

Win - win.
A tie ballgame would also be a win-win for both teams.

Looking forward to kc-buff tomorrow. one positive of covid, a choice of mnf games AZ- Dall likely a woofer.
Thought the browns would at least make a game of it. fugly!
Did Det save Matty P's job?
Vrabel is easily BB's best "offshoot", but I don't really count him since he never was on staff. but dang...as much shit as that team has dealt with this year, they know who they are and they don't quit.

gb-tb has boger...who as per usual is a shitshow. rodgers should have had an intentional grounding but boger feels that 2 ft right of center is "outside the pocket" 😒

He should just stay another year if they have the #1 pick.
I'd enter the CFL draft if I was him. Play one year in Canada, bang some awesome Canadian women aka big city slams, bathe in maple syrup, shoot some whiskey, and then enter the NFL as a free agent.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The Bucs looked great today. What a dominant performance by their D. Rodgers turtled as usual. Clean game too. No penalties.
Brady made the right choice going down there.

The Bucs looked great today. What a dominant performance by their D. Rodgers turtled as usual. Clean game too. No penalties.
Brady made the right choice going down there.
ROFL Blaine Gabert went in and threw one pass, incomplete. Nothing else from him. and had a better passer rating then Aaron the Goatee. :coffee:

Colts down 21-0 early on, win 31-27.

even better, packers lose to Tampa and tfb.

Dolphins are in second place. :oops:
Has Fitz been reborn?

ROFL Blaine Gabert went in and threw one pass, incomplete. Nothing else from him. and had a better passer rating then Aaron the Goatee. :coffee:
I have not seen Rodgers that bad in a long time. They got in his head early and he was a shell.

Back