Week 6, Other Games

Yes, I most certainly did many many times. Brady didnt handle some things right, but he was far far from the issue. Its funny because this year I hear the excuses that if I said those last year I was getting raked across the face. Now Cam is here and we all of the sudden have no receivers, guy ran the wrong route, blah blah blah. Its hilarious, and I knew it was going to happen.

Wow! You knew this would happen? You should be a coach!

You never even remotely said, "this team was flawed in other areas besides Brady"!

And If Tom had been here and started off like Cam, absolutely I'd be harder on him after being here 19+ years and knowing the system and coaches better than his own family!!
So Cam is a rookie? Please, make no mistake they are running Cam's system. Brady is 43, Cam is 31....Despite you talking about ints. brady is on pace for 38 td's and 11 ints this year...at 43 freaking years old. I will say it again, fans are hilarious.

Yes, I most certainly did many many times. Brady didnt handle some things right, but he was far far from the issue. Its funny because this year I hear the excuses that if I said those last year I was getting raked across the face. Now Cam is here and we all of the sudden have no receivers, guy ran the wrong route, blah blah blah. Its hilarious, and I knew it was going to happen.
The thing with Brady is he knows what it takes to win a chip. He was so dour last year I think in large part because AB flaked out and Gordon did too and then Sanu got injured. He just didn't have the horses. But you are seeing what this team looks like without the GOAT. It's not pretty. I don't think anyone is surprised.

So Cam is a rookie? Please, make no mistake they are running Cam's system. Brady is 43, Cam is 31....Despite you talking about ints. brady is on pace for 38 td's and 11 ints this year...at 43 freaking years old. I will say it again, fans are hilarious.
No, I think you're hilarious the way you go on! 😂

The thing with Brady is he knows what it takes to win a chip. He was so dour last year I think in large part because AB flaked out and Gordon did too and then Sanu got injured. He just didn't have the horses. But you are seeing what this team looks like without the GOAT. It's not pretty. I don't think anyone is surprised.
Its because whatever Brady lost because of his age there are things that he brings that it is hard to replace. He is 43 and playing in the NFL at QB, its unheard of, it doesnt happen, and yet guys half his age get less slack.

So anyway.....JG looked better this week and were playing a better defense. It looked like he had some rust, but getting Kittle back also helps a lot. Who would have predicted Bears at 5-1?

Last edited:
Its because whatever Brady lost because of his age there are things that he brings that it is hard to replace. He is 43 and playing in the NFL at QB, its unheard of, it doesnt happen, and yet guys half his age get less slack.
Brady has always gotten a lot of hate, similar to Lebron. I have no idea why. Both are unbelievable players who have extended their prime well past any of their peers.

Brady has always gotten a lot of hate, similar to Lebron. I have no idea why. Both are unbelievable players who have extended their prime well past any of their peers.
Thats why...Fans like the Climb, ask any fan who they root for if their team is not in it, and they usually say the underdog or the team that never won it. Fans get tired of seeing the same thing over and over, they get bored with it, they long for that climb again. That us against the world mentality, nobody believed in us. We overcame the odds!! I remember hating the Bulls, I remember hating the cowboys (actually I still hate the cowboys) but yeah you get tired of seeing the same thing every year, so the hate builds, and you go at the face of that hate.

He absolutely meant to do that. He's done similar before.
IIRC when he played for the Pats he called a timeout vs Atl(?05?) after a timeout had been called and granted. I think that's why there is a no timeout back to back rule. And I think he did something last year that now is agaist the rules. I like these types of things, he is smart.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m rooting for the Chefs.

And I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching this game, I'm baffled how the Patriots didn't go after either Beasley or Diggs...OR BOTH!! 🤦‍♂️

Watching this game, I'm baffled how the Patriots didn't go after either Beasley or Diggs...OR BOTH!!
Who needs pass catchers? Pretty clear the league is on the cusp of having the majority of teams running the triple option. :coffee:

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Cowboys in real trouble. You wonder if Mike McCarthy will actually last the season at this stage,

Back