Week 6 Other Games

When Derrick Henry gets going it's almost comical. I don't think I enjoy watching another player in the league more.

That long TD run was superb.

View: https://twitter.com/BarrySanders/status/1450327210791866368

That dude is a beast. THe way he runs reminds me of how OJ Simpson ran, through, around AND over people.

Bills made a stupid, stupid coaching decision going for it at the end instead of taking 3 pt and going to OT>

Titans won their superbowl...

That dude is a beast. THe way he runs reminds me of how OJ Simpson ran, through, around AND over people.

Bills made a stupid, stupid coaching decision going for it at the end instead of taking 3 pt and going to OT>

Think it's stupid that Buffalo runs Allen so much. When Allen gets injured you only have your coaching staff to blame.

I am excited to see Henry steamroll the Chiefs on Sunday. lol

I was laughing at the Bills. That little twerp McDermott is so arrogant. He has a lot of Harbaugh in him.

McDermott seems like one of the most humble coaches out there, imo. That decision wasn't arrogant - it was smart. You go for the win when you can.
I loved the call. That's today's NFL. You are at the one, you go for it especially with Allen sneaking it. Great play by Tenn.

I thought that same thing. You have to tie it up there and regroup for overtime. I loved the look on McDermott's face afterwards.

It was sort of "I'm embarassed as hell, but I'm going to try hard to act like the coaches didn't blow this game and see if anybody notices".

It was a good night last night, Sox won and the Bills lost by stupid decision making. :ROFLMAO:

I thought that same thing. You have to tie it up there and regroup for overtime. I loved the look on McDermott's face afterwards.

It was sort of "I'm embarassed as hell, but I'm going to try hard to act like the coaches didn't blow this game and see if anybody notices".
That guy is a little tool. I can still see him running his mouth at Scar and Steve B as they walked back to the locker room in Buffalo during pregame warmups. Totally classless and unprofessional.

I loved the call. That's today's NFL. You are at the one, you go for it especially with Allen sneaking it. Great play by Tenn.
What was your take on BB going for it in Indy and the Pats being jobbed by the spot of the ball in Indy in '09?

McDermott seems like one of the most humble coaches out there, imo. That decision wasn't arrogant - it was smart. You go for the win when you can.
Nah. He's a big mouth punk like Johnny Whinebaugh in Baltimore. Unprofessional and classless and the media says nothing about it.

100% agree
I'm telling ya, they're really arrogant. Whinebaugh is at the podium yesterday telling everyone that Lamar Jackson, his main RB at QB, can't be stopped. It's this kind of hubris that sinks teams.

Back