Week 7, 49ers at Patriots

1. Pats will cover as 3.5 point favorites - yay or nay

• yes - Pats get back on track

• no - JimmyG has a career game

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sometimes, you have to think the unthinkable...

Devin McCourty said they're all embarrassed by that performance and they're actually playing for their jobs now. You wonder if this continues, could the Krafts actually start looking at Bill at the end of the season?

I know it seems preposterous but ownership might start looking at this in a certain way. Poor draft choices, no stellar picks ups in FA and and maybe, just maybe a change is needed. I know that seems insane, but events sometimes take a very funny turn.

I hope it doesn't happen, I would loathe to see Bill leave but owners can take rash decisions at times. I have no idea for instance what Jonathan Kraft's relationship is with Bill.
They can't be THAT stupid, can they?

Actually, I think it was a 31-0 loss against the Bills that year, and ironically in the rematch at the end of the year, I think the Pats beat the Bills by the same score. The Dolphins might have been who beat the Pats 20-0, (years later) in that game were no one could block Jason Taylor.
Yeah the ones Reiss is referring to is losses at home. Not somewhere we got blown out often.

What the hell has happened to this team? They go from looking like a championship football team to a bunch of dogs? Yes that was from The Water Boy but still...what happened since the Covid outbreak?? I'm actually worried that we might give the Jets their first win in 2 weeks.

What the hell has happened to this team? They go from looking like a championship football team to a bunch of dogs? Yes that was from The Water Boy but still...what happened since the Covid outbreak?? I'm actually worried that we might give the Jets their first win in 2 weeks.
Suck/4/Shaggy

The pats cannot play bad enough to lose to the Jets. They might win 10-7, but the Jets are not even trying anymore. AS far as the covid outbreak, other teams have had to deal with this as well, so thats not really a great excuse anymore. Thing now, is to suck it up beat the bills who have not looked great, and then roll their helmets out and the Jets will lose, that will put them back at 4-4.

The pats cannot play bad enough to lose to the Jets. They might win 10-7, but the Jets are not even trying anymore. AS far as the covid outbreak, other teams have had to deal with this as well, so thats not really a great excuse anymore. Thing now, is to suck it up beat the bills who have not looked great, and then roll their helmets out and the Jets will lose, that will put them back at 4-4.
Wasn't using covid as an excuse. Just that before the outbreak they actually looked like a good team. I hope you're right about the Jets though.

It is time for BB to retire. I don’t understand why so many here think he’s god. He’s been making awful moves for years, Brady just covered them.

He wanted Brady out of here so badly. Well he’s gone and we are looking at a 4 and 14 season, maybe they go 6 and 12. Just good enough to miss out on the top QBs on the draft. This team isn’t much different than last years. We lost Brady and our linebackers.

As long as BB is at the helm the pats are going to be below average. His ego and pride have destroyed his ability in the personal department, and Brady’s not here to turn his 6 round binkies into superstars. I damn sure hope McDaniels leaves with him.

Wasn't using covid as an excuse. Just that before the outbreak they actually looked like a good team. I hope you're right about the Jets though.

They looked a decent team. You look at Cam’s performance in the Seahawks game and you can’t tally that with what we’re seeing post the COVID break. Something has happened that has derailed the team completely. Offense, defense, it all fell apart yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They looked a decent team. You look at Cam’s performance in the Seahawks game and you can’t tally that with what we’re seeing post the COVID break. Something has happened that has derailed the team completely. Offense, defense, it all fell apart yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Something has definitely happened. Bad, bad, bad, bad, BAD.
Never expected that performance yesterday. All 3 phases were overwhelmed but especially the OL and DL.
Where do the coaches start after that disaster. Simplify on offense, I guess. The personnel/scouting dept. needs an overhaul. The last few drafts have finally caught up.
No more thought of the Pats being buyers at the trade deadline from me. Maybe the Pats will be sellers. I wouldn't be shocked, in fact, I'd welcome it.

It is time for BB to retire. I don’t understand why so many here think he’s god. He’s been making awful moves for years, Brady just covered them.

He wanted Brady out of here so badly. Well he’s gone and we are looking at a 4 and 14 season, maybe they go 6 and 12. Just good enough to miss out on the top QBs on the draft. This team isn’t much different than last years. We lost Brady and our linebackers.

As long as BB is at the helm the pats are going to be below average. His ego and pride have destroyed his ability in the personal department, and Brady’s not here to turn his 6 round binkies into superstars. I damn sure hope McDaniels leaves with him.
4 and 14? 6 and 12? LOL. Dude you don't even know how many games are in the season and you're trying to tell everyone what goes on in Belichick's head? How do you know he wanted Brady gone last year? What proof do you have?You don't. I bet you also think he purposely lost SB 52 too. Why did this year's team look so good the first few games then? How did his defense hold KC's offense to just 19 points? You sound just like all the armchair coaches on Facebook who think they know everything.

BB needs help, but, he did have some terrible drafts. If Caserio is the guy picking the offensive players, he can go to the Texans along with McD.

Something has definitely happened. Bad, bad, bad, bad, BAD.
Never expected that performance yesterday. All 3 phases were overwhelmed but especially the OL and DL.
Where do the coaches start after that disaster. Simplify on offense, I guess. The personnel/scouting dept. needs an overhaul. The last few drafts have finally caught up.
No more thought of the Pats being buyers at the trade deadline from me. Maybe the Pats will be sellers. I wouldn't be shocked, in fact, I'd welcome it.
the OL has been a revolving door of injuries this season, no continuity at all this year. they have talent there and should be fine unless the health issues continue.

the DL on the other hand was not good last season and only got worse. Hell the entire front 7 is garbage. There is some ok talent - guy and wino, both are kinda one trick ponies though, guy cannot rush and wino is best at rushing. So i am not surprised that SF could run at will. its clear the pats have built a D heavy on secondary talent and light on the front 7 and that needs to stop.

the secondary yesterday looked uninterested in tackling so that did not help matters much either...

4 and 14? 6 and 12? LOL. Dude you don't even know how many games are in the season and you're trying to tell everyone what goes on in Belichick's head? How do you know he wanted Brady gone last year? What proof do you have?You don't. I bet you also think he purposely lost SB 52 too. Why did this year's team look so good the first few games then? How did his defense hold KC's offense to just 19 points? You sound just like all the armchair coaches on Facebook who think they know everything.
Excuse me, 12 and 10.

My point is look at the schedule and find more than 2 wins. It’s pretty hard.
At this point though I’m cheering to have a shot at a great QB in next years draft. It’s rebuild time.

Excuse me, 12 and 10.

My point is look at the schedule and find more than 2 wins. It’s pretty hard.
At this point though I’m cheering to have a shot at a great QB in next years draft. It’s rebuild time.
May I please take a look into your crystal ball?

Cam has lost all in his confidence. It is strange. I hope he has not been listening to the media. I wonder if they got in his head. They are brutal here. Some athletes have a tough time with them.

For the first time all season I had no conflicts. Wrapped up working on the house to sit and watch a full Pats game.

What a disappointment.

I’ll reiterate:I’m not giving up a thing for this years squad. They are not knocking on the door of anything. Save as many swings as possible at next years draft.

Back